Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loremaster trivia

3 posters

Go down

Loremaster trivia Empty Loremaster trivia

Post  Teshija Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:26 am

Mainly for me and Beregen now, but to any poor soul in the future who embarks on this insane journey that will take you flying over continents back and forward.

Copy-pasted from wowhead (didnt know this option existed but it certanly can help):

If you have Questhelper, putting in the command
/qh incomplete
you will see a load of blue markers on your map; these tell you where you have quests yet to be done. This has been a real boon to me so far in Northrend and Outland and 127 quests to go til this one is done.

It does show class and race-specific quests as well so beware of them

OK to explain the last sentence for those who dont know. Class, race, world event and proffesion quests dont count towards loremaster (but some of them count towards 3k q completed achi), while other quests do. Here you can use loremaster addon which will filter out Q that count/dont count/possibly count in your log so you can ditch them out immidiatly.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Loremaster trivia Empty Re: Loremaster trivia

Post  Teshija Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:58 am

There is also this apperantly:

''I'm surprised no one has mentioned a very useful tool, available right here! WoWhead Looter, after you upload the information you've collected, and made a profile for your character under your account, will actually show all the quests you've completed in each zone, and what quests you've missed. It is very, VERY useful.''
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:01 am

And this:
''Hey, i am doing this achievment atm. And if u download everyquest and lorematser addon from Curse u are able to track al the quests you have done in al the zones and what quests you are missing. So thats make it easy when u are questing in a zone to look up the quest on wowhead if u cant figure out where to start it or where to get the drop to start it!''

Think this should cover it.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:02 am

Thx Tesh for the tip! My project at the moment is to do all Wow vanilla quests before the next expanssion comes out. At the moment I only have quest for raidinstanses left, what i know of, but with the addon + command can check the zones for q:s i might have missed.

Last edited by schaah on Sun May 16, 2010 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:24 am

Hmm i just started a DK however i might just go for loremaster instead... scratch this will demand my "thinking cap"

Either way great work Tesh... Loremaster trivia 342285 thx
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum