Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye! (...And see ya sooner or later?)

+2
MooLoove
Serjo
6 posters

Go down

Goodbye! (...And see ya sooner or later?) Empty Goodbye! (...And see ya sooner or later?)

Post  Serjo Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:37 am

Hi all.
As i wrote a couple of weeks ago I'm quitting WOW within a few days. I can't say if I'll be able to play any more these days, maybe you will see me online, maybe not Smile.
I'm not planning to come back to the game, which I have been playing for much too long already Smile but since noone knows about his future ... who knows? maybe I'll be back sooner or later.
In any case I'm just willing to thank you all for playing with me and getting me aboard in our guild. I do feel I had great fun (which is the reason one should play a game Razz) ) with you all and, believe me, I do feel I really wish you all the best IRL 1st of all and, next, in your game progression.
As usual, have you all a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Goodbye! (...And see ya sooner or later?) Empty Re: Goodbye! (...And see ya sooner or later?)

Post  MooLoove Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:21 am

Awwwww Serjo Sad Gonna miss ya loads! Make sure you pop in the forums and say hi every now and again! (if you have any spare gold lying about I don;t mind looking after it Razz joking!)

**big hugs**

<33333333333333
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Goodbye! (...And see ya sooner or later?) Empty Re: Goodbye! (...And see ya sooner or later?)

Post  schaah Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 am

Right now I am doing old finnish magic that will make you want to come back to the game when cataclysm hits. So see you soon Serjo, you know that you cant resist old finnish magic =)
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 pm

I never say good bye but see you around mate Smile You've been a great addition to our family and I truly hope to see you around every now and then Smile

Hope to see you back. And don't be a stranger - drop us a line or two on forums even if you're not playing atm Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 am

Can't really say anything that hasn't already been said.. You will be missed mate.. Hope to see you again some time.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:22 am

schaah wrote:Right now I am doing old finnish magic that will make you want to come back to the game when cataclysm hits. So see you soon Serjo, you know that you cant resist old finnish magic =)

You better wash out that old Finnish crap is potent stuff... Shocked

All kidding aside mate i feel bad we could not accommodated your game time more then we could but you where always fun to have in the guild chat and forum, Who can forget you post about "the dance". The time we did raid though where always fun and for those reasons and more i will miss you but i hope we see you back and remamber your always welcome back to us...Smile

Also remember just because you stop playing you dont have to be a stranger on the forum...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down