Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boo! Still remember me?

+2
Buculus
Gredeth
6 posters

Go down

Boo! Still remember me? Empty Boo! Still remember me?

Post  Gredeth Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Heya Doomed people! Very Happy It's been a while since I've been here and I thought I'd pop in to see how's it going around here. The guild still seems to be alive and people seem to be alive and kicking as well, good to see that Smile How's your summer gone so far?

I'm going to the army on monday (12.7.) so that'll keep me busy for a while and after that I'll finish the last few classes to finish my high school, after which I'm gonna try to get to study music one way or the other. Razz That said, it's quite unlikely I'll come back to WoW any time soon but I'll try my best to visit these forums more often!

Have a great summer! cheers

P.S Tesh, do you remember the song I posted on this topic: http://www.doomedriders.com/books-videos-music-hobbys-f14/descendant-of-the-shinobi-t788.htm ? I totally forgot about it but if you were serious about me posting a video of me playing it, I could do it when I get to my first holidays from the army ^^ If anyone else wants me to do it, let me know (I won't bother if no one's interested lol! ) cyclops
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Boo! Still remember me? Empty Re: Boo! Still remember me?

Post  Buculus Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:57 am

Hey mate Very Happy Long time no see Very Happy Glad to see ya on the forums even though you've said it's unlikely for ya to come back to wow Smile We're still here - getting older and more grumpy than ever (especially Tesh Laughing ).

It's bit quiet in the guild during the summer but we hope to see some more activity after holidays Wink

And sure - post yer video and stay in touch more often Wink Don't be a stranger!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:19 pm

I really have a bad habit of not lurking around often enough, at least now I'll have a good excuse.. Very Happy I'll definetly try my best to pop in on holidays and stuff. Smile I'm leaving in half an hour so I'll go re-re-re-re-re-recheck I have all the stuff packed I need. See ya! bounce
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:17 am

the best of luck to you mate..Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Thanks Lea Razz These two weeks feel very short now, like I've only been in the army for a few days Very Happy It's been really really hot here and marching in that heat is even worse.. God knows how many shirts smell like death because of my sweating...

My roommates are a really great bunch of people and we've had a lot of fun so far, it's only getting better if I get a permission to keep my guitar in a different locker (can't fit it in my own as it's full of stuff already)! Too bad I can't take the thing with me yet as I'm still waiting for the permission bounce

One of my roommates also played WoW and while we were talking about it, I suddenly got this urge to play it again... Too bad I can't come back yet, maybe after the army.. Rolling Eyes

Anyways, I'm going back on monday so I'll be here for a little while now.. Lurking around... afro
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Gred! Very Happy Get your moo butt back on WoW ASAP!

Did you have to shave your hair off for the army??? :O

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:53 am

Hey Gred - you cryed yet? Basic is...uhh......."fun" as you'll learn Wink. Hows basic going, quite interested to see how its compared to the British Army. Also known as the "Best" Razz
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Did you have to shave your hair off for the army??? :O
Oh yeah... I had to shorten it quite a bit.. Very Happy I took a picture right after it was cut and now it's even shorter! Turned out it was still a bit too long..! lol!

Hey Gred - you cryed yet? Basic is...uhh......."fun" as you'll learn Wink. Hows basic going, quite interested to see how its compared to the British Army. Also known as the "Best" Razz
Well so far it's been really basic. Just some marching around etc. We also went to the shooting range on thursday, was fun and I did quite well.. I think Very Happy Can't really tell much more than that since we've really done nothing spectacular yet but I'm sure I'll get something more or less cool to report sooner or later Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Happytree Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 am

Hey Gred! good to hear its all going well! Hope to see u on WoW again sometime Very Happy
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 am

Heyy!! I'm back again (yes, already) and I'm afraid I still can't record the song, since the last few times I've been home I had to learn some parts again and now I'm sick.. Coughed so hard yesterday, I threw up... Anyways, is everyone still alive and kicking, how's life treating you? Smile

This week they taught us how to deal with teller mines, grenades and some kind of bazookas (don't know the real name in english) + they made a nice little napalm course for us, 200 litres of napalm, mm.. Very Happy That sure was fun!
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:39 am

Cool mate...Smile

Yeah still alive enjoing the summer...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:33 am

Hey again, peoples, how's it going? Smile I'm sick once again (wtf? Very Happy ) but I'll try to record the damn song already, as I promised. I took my electric guitar with me and managed to fit it into my locker without any problems, so I've been able to practice more now.

Things have changed a bit in the army. For example, the basic training is now over and since we're going to specialize in different kind of things now, we moved to different rooms, which kind of sucks... I'm lucky to have one friend from my old room with me but it still sucks to not have all the other guys there Sad Oh well, I'll be able to see them when we have free time anyway, so np Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum