Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuhnu's (new) application (Approved)

5 posters

Go down

Tuhnu's (new) application (Approved) Empty Tuhnu's (new) application (Approved)

Post  Gredeth Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:38 am

Hello,
So I'm back, this time with the intention to actually reroll rather than start an alt. Now that my rogue is lvl 70, all there's left for him is arena with my irl friend, that means 10 games in a week so I'll have a lot of time on my new character. I felt nostalgic when remembering what it was like to play the game for the first time and I'm going to recreate my frist character ^^ Anyway here we go:

1. IRL name
Hannu

2. Your age

3. IRL location and time zone
Finland, GMT +3

4. IRL gender
Male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here)
I've been playing for about two years now and I have tried all the classes except hunter.

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours)
I'm usually online for 3 hours a day, every day.

7. What do you expect from our Guild?
Friendly people to play and have fun with

8. How can you contribute to our Guild?
As I've played all the classes to around lvl 30 (except a hunter..) and read the forums quite much, I know quite a lot about each of them. I like to help people in any way I can, especially newcomers.

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have?
I'm going to recreate my very first character in World of Warcraft: a tauren shaman

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl?
I'll start with mining and skinning to get money and later change skinning to a crafting profession, haven't decided which one yet

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules)
5 and 6

12. What is your level of English?
I'd say fluent, others may disagree ;P

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one)
Kadath, level 1. Just created him.

14. Any additional information you would like to add
I still play my rogue, I'm not completely quitting him, but I just feel like I'm home on the horde side and generally enjoy it more. I also wasn't sure whether to 'bump' my former application or just make a new one, so I did the latter and hope you don't mind. ^^ Hope to hear from you soon!
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Tuhnu's (new) application (Approved) Empty Re: Tuhnu's (new) application (Approved)

Post  Spiderspy Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:03 am

hiya i gues i can say welcome Smile /w me or buculus, nahimana, nyctalus... and some more i forgot teh spelling on the name Razz for an invite
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Tuhnu's (new) application (Approved) Empty Re: Tuhnu's (new) application (Approved)

Post  Teshija Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:52 pm

Glad to see you back:)
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:54 am

Welcome mate Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:55 am

Howdy - Look forward to seeing you ingame. Twisted Evil alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down