Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wailing Caverns, LFM :)

2 posters

Go down

Wailing Caverns, LFM :) Empty Wailing Caverns, LFM :)

Post  Gredeth Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Heyy,
Tomorrow (29th August >.<) I and Azbo are going to WC at about 17:30 (5.30 PM) servertime, so we need three DPS. Thought I'd post here in case someone would like to come with us before spamming the barrens general chat. Smile Post here if you're interested.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Wailing Caverns, LFM :) Empty Re: Wailing Caverns, LFM :)

Post  Gredeth Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:15 pm

Ok today I was really disappointed.. Azbo didn't show up (I'm not blaming you, you didn't ruin the instance run) so we went with Perspyro (he was on his hunter, Buford) and three random people: a priest assigned to heal, paladin tank and rogue DPS. Everything went smoothly in the beginning, not much mana breaks, mobs dropped in a matter of seconds but then the priest started disconnecting and when the pala died a couple of times because of the lack of heals he aggroed like 10 mobs and did a bubble HS, real mature I give him that..

Anyways! I'm up for trying again tomorrow, I hope we get more people from the guild this time Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:39 pm

Ehhh... pugs are usually a nightmare Sad That's why I try to avoid pugs if possible... Sorry to heat that mate. I hope you'll find enough guildies to run with you tomorrow Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum