Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nihilum new record for Battle of the Best

4 posters

Go down

Nihilum new record for Battle of the Best Empty Nihilum new record for Battle of the Best

Post  Buculus Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:02 am

(copied and pasted from Nihilum web site)

29 minutes and 52 seconds, that's how much time Nihilum needed to defeat all the bosses in Zul'Aman and beat SK Gaming in the second run of Allvatar's Battle of the Best event at this years Games Convention 2008.

It's also a new record for Battle of the Best, In Harmony currently holds the second spot with 32 minutes and 32 seconds.

Nihilum 00:29:52
In Harmony 00:32:32
For the Horde 00:35:55
SK Gaming 00:36:26

We caught up with Buzzkill from Nihilum for a quick chat on the victory.

29 minutes and 52 seconds, that's quite fast, what's your take on how things went down?
We just repeated what we did on our test run. Not taking too many risks, try to keep composure and bring it home.

How many test runs did you do?
We did two test runs all together, both with the same group composition.

What's the fastest time you've cleared ZA on?
I think our last timed run was about 1 minute faster than this one.

What special tactics did you guys think of, what did really differ from a normal ZA run?
We do normal runs with two healers, but for this event we went for a hybrid shaman that helps on dps and can still assist on healing when needed. Other than that we didn't use anything that would differ from our normal runs, at least path wise. Oh, and the consumables of course. Also we usually use a mage, but didn't think one would outperform a warlock in this event.

Nihilum Lineup:
Muqq (Shadow)
Methoz (Enhancement)
Bananen (hybrid - Elemental spec in Restoration gear)
Kungen (Protection)
Buzzkill (Destruction)
Jinxarn (Destruction)
Mithriel (Holy)
Cloze (Combat)
Caleb (Beast Mastery)
Tun (Feral)
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nihilum new record for Battle of the Best Empty Re: Nihilum new record for Battle of the Best

Post  Buculus Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:26 am

Wondering when we will get our instances done in half an hour Laughing
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nihilum new record for Battle of the Best Empty Re: Nihilum new record for Battle of the Best

Post  Teshija Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:31 am

We could maybe if we go on RFC run you, me, Nahi, Perspyro, Spider, Ana,... (we near 50lvl).Then I think we can clear an instance in hlaf an hour Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:34 am

Nyctalus wrote:We could maybe if we go on RFC run you, me, Nahi, Perspyro, Spider, Ana,... (we near 50lvl).Then I think we can clear an instance in hlaf an hour Very Happy

lol! good one Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:18 am

hehe^^
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:22 am

I'm willing to farm WC today ^^ Me and Azbo are going at around 17:30 (5.30 PM) and Perspyro is going to join us if he's online then. Need 2 more DPS so if you want to come with us and have an alt with a suitable level, check the instance forums Razz
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down