Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigineering

3 posters

Go down

Enigineering Empty Enigineering

Post  Temple Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:50 am

I've started to reach a reasonable level of Engineering (200+ now). If anyone would like anything Engineery - I'm your man Smile drop me a line with what you want and I'll let you know what mats you need to get me.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Enigineering Empty Re: Enigineering

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 am

I thought I'd check wowhead for some lulzgrenades but DAMN, I want this http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=3966 !! Very Happy

EDIT: And I just noticed it requires engineering Sad

Well, those low level grenades that incapacitate enemies for a short time would be nice, unless of course they require the user to have engineering too....
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:21 am

Kadath wrote:I thought I'd check wowhead for some lulzgrenades but DAMN, I want this http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=3966 !! Very Happy

EDIT: And I just noticed it requires engineering Sad

Well, those low level grenades that incapacitate enemies for a short time would be nice, unless of course they require the user to have engineering too....

Yeah - that monocle is awesome - recipe was on the AH the other day but I didn't have enough cash for it at the time Sad - gone now I think *sigh*

I *think* the non-engineering usage grenades don't have the stun effect - though I may well be wrong. If so let me know how many you would like and I'll get a list of mats you'll need.

On a side note this is about the 5th time I've levelled engineering, just can't keep away from it, I'm currently packing the Jumper Cables, and net-o-matic, both of which have already come in very handy. I'm eager to get to frost grandes though - an extra frost-nova for me when it's on CD Very Happy.

I'm after the invisibility cloak too but don't have that yet......

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:24 am

Hmm some nice stuff there mate Very Happy I never tried engineering but looks like fun Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:55 am

Mmh, mini-rogue-abilities I say! Very Happy Engineering has some useful gadgets but I've never really bothered with it. On the other hand I only have one lvl 70 character, all the others have dual-gathering proffs anyway Razz

Wowhead says all the engineering items require engineering which is BS, could you check the grenades in-game to be sure?
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:24 am

Will do - I can tell you for a fact that there used to be non-engineer bombs - but like I say I don't think they had the stun effect on em, just a (relatively small in fact) boom. I also think they capped at quite a low level.

Engineering is an awesome skill it has two big 'BUT's though.....

1) It's a total money sink - pretty much no way at all to make money at it.... which leads to point two

2) All the proper good stuff is BOP or has an engineering skill requirement to use.

Actually that's pretty much all the same reason - but still. Anyway - I love it and I can't help it Smile, I'm a gadget freak.

EDIT: EZ-Throw Dynamite (level 10) and EZ-Throw Dynamite II (Level 30), that's your lot for non-engineer explosives - and they don't stun.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:16 am

Well if I can't get stun grenades then there's nothing I want from engineering Razz The only items I consider worth getting with engineering are the goblin rocket boots Razz
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum