Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit about me :)

+5
Spiderspy
Gredeth
Temple
Buculus
Zimone
9 posters

Go down

A bit about me :) Empty A bit about me :)

Post  Zimone Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:10 am

My name is Lynn, im 34 years old and live in Scotland with my lovely hubby and assortment of animals. Im a huge animal lover and would have the house full of them if i was allowed Sad At the moment all we have is our Bengal cat, two rabbits and a chinchiila called Munch.

I work full time as a Dental Nurse in a very busy practice in the centre of our town. Ive worked there since i left school, so im part of the furniture there now.

Ive been playing WoW for nearly two years now, and was addicted from the very first minute i logged on. Its my first online game and i can see me playing it for a long long time to come.

Apart from WoW i love watching and collecting horror films, and i have a huge collection. The scarier the film the better. I can also usually be found with my head stuck in a book and my favourite authors are Dean Koontz and Stephen King. Favourite bands atm are The Kings of Leon and Snow Patrol. Im going to see Oasis in November (more for my hubby then me) but im sure i'll enjoy it silent

I have a terrible phobia of spiders which goes way back to when i was a wee girl and we had a nest in our bathroom. Ive never really got over it. Im a terrible cook, and i have a cling film allergy Embarassed

Anyway thats about it Very Happy
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

A bit about me :) Empty Re: A bit about me :)

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:22 am

Nice intro here Very Happy I like Dean Koontz too but don't have much time for reading books these days Razz Last one was Life Expectancy (never finished ;( ...)

Welcome once more and I hope you'll enjoy your stay Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:32 am

A guy I used to work with had a phobia of cling film, and bubblewrap (not quite the same as an allergy I know). Much hilarity ensued on occasion when something would arrive at the office wrapped in c-film and bubblewrap for him Smile

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:10 am

Huge animal lover, huh? Very Happy I looove dogs Razz Especially german shepherds. Unfortunately our dog died last christmas and my mother doesn't want to get a new one anymore Neutral

I hope you'll enjoy your stay Very Happy
Buculus.. Don't you remember? Once you join us, there's no turning back. Twisted Evil
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimone Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:18 am

Kadath wrote:Huge animal lover, huh? Very Happy I looove dogs Razz Especially german shepherds. Unfortunately our dog died last christmas and my mother doesn't want to get a new one anymore Neutral

I hope you'll enjoy your stay Very Happy
Buculus.. Don't you remember? Once you join us, there's no turning back. Twisted Evil

Im sorry about your dog Kadath *hug* Crying or Very sad

We've lost quite a few pets over the last few years, and its absolutely horrible.

We've never had a dog, the only reason being that we both work all day and it would be cruel to leave it on its own from early morning until tea time. Have always really wanted one though.

Maybe your mum will change her mind one day Wink
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:23 am

Kadath wrote:

I just didn't want to scare people off Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:27 am

Thanks, Lynn. I doubt she will but we can always hope ^^

Buculus, you just don't get it.... They CAN'T leave, that's the point Twisted Evil No but seriously no one's left yet. All the guilds I've been in so far has had at least one person leave it, not this one. Very Happy
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:06 am

Hehe scary movies? nah such things doesn't exist in my opinion though disgusting is another thing Razz btw have you seen "evil death"?
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:18 am

Cool - I'm a film nut myself. Be it WoW based or horror movies.

A friend of mine has a fear of balloons.

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimone Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:28 am

Spiderspy wrote:Hehe scary movies? nah such things doesn't exist in my opinion though disgusting is another thing Razz btw have you seen "evil death"?

Ive seen all the Evil Dead films, but not Evil Death, any good?
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimone Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:29 am

Akaris wrote:Cool - I'm a film nut myself. Be it WoW based or horror movies.

A friend of mine has a fear of balloons.

alien

I know someone who has a fear of balloons too, and someone else who has a fear of buttons Neutral
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:35 am

well i am not to sure about the name but to name something bizare from it.... a girl got raped by the wood >_>
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaplian Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Perspyro wrote:A guy I used to work with had a phobia of cling film, and bubblewrap (not quite the same as an allergy I know). Much hilarity ensued on occasion when something would arrive at the office wrapped in c-film and bubblewrap for him Smile

I really, really can't handle polystyrene. The tightly compressed stuff they use for takeaway cups is just about okay as long as it doesn't bend or squeak, but the bigger pieces they pack electrical equipment into boxes with? No chance in hell... I'm getting someone else to unpack that. Embarassed

Terrifying stuff.
Anaplian
Anaplian

Back to top Go down

Post  Bovindicator Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Anaplian wrote:
Perspyro wrote:A guy I used to work with had a phobia of cling film, and bubblewrap (not quite the same as an allergy I know). Much hilarity ensued on occasion when something would arrive at the office wrapped in c-film and bubblewrap for him Smile

I really, really can't handle polystyrene. The tightly compressed stuff they use for takeaway cups is just about okay as long as it doesn't bend or squeak, but the bigger pieces they pack electrical equipment into boxes with? No chance in hell... I'm getting someone else to unpack that. Embarassed

Terrifying stuff.
The thought of biting it is the worst and it squeaking and ARGH.

Sad

Bovindicator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:37 pm

and it squeaking, ARGH

I second that.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Etin Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:02 am

I too have a massive phobia of spiders! I can't remember why, I just always have!!!
I dont find Polystyerne too bad, however sponges send shivers right down my spine!! When I was a toddler I remember once putting a wet sponge in my mouth and pulling it out so that it purposfully scraped against my teeth!!!!!! Possibly the most horrible experience of my life!!!

After spending two full nights installing WOW onto my laptop it keeps having fatal errors when I try to actually load it! So I may be the first and fastest member to join and leave the guild after I throw my laptop out the window!!!!!!!

ANGER!!!!

Only messing, I will be in there asap! pirat

Massive Respect!

Mike

P.s. Am I the only Welsh member of the guild? I do like all these celts on here mind Very Happy
Captain Etin
Captain Etin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:32 am

Etin, you can post your problems here: http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.html;jsessionid=409116E0A67A0FCA35F6E3EE03D1B274.app06_05?forumId=11079&sid=1

Blizzard spends a fair bit of time reading those forums so your problems should be solved soon Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimone Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:44 am

Captain Etin wrote:I too have a massive phobia of spiders! I can't remember why, I just always have!!!
I dont find Polystyerne too bad, however sponges send shivers right down my spine!! When I was a toddler I remember once putting a wet sponge in my mouth and pulling it out so that it purposfully scraped against my teeth!!!!!! Possibly the most horrible experience of my life!!!

After spending two full nights installing WOW onto my laptop it keeps having fatal errors when I try to actually load it! So I may be the first and fastest member to join and leave the guild after I throw my laptop out the window!!!!!!!

ANGER!!!!

Only messing, I will be in there asap! pirat

Massive Respect!

Mike

P.s. Am I the only Welsh member of the guild? I do like all these celts on here mind Very Happy

Omg the sponge in your mouth must have been horrible lol Shocked

I hope you get your fatal errors sorted soon so you can join us all!
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum