Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre TBC instances

+4
Rawrrz
Teshija
Gredeth
Buculus
8 posters

Go down

Pre TBC instances Empty Pre TBC instances

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 am

Anyone in here plans on running pre TBC lvl60 instances to get some T1-T3 gear or you'll just move on to Outlands? Smile

EDIT:

T1 - Molten core
T2 - Blackwing Lair
T3 - Naxxramas

Was wondering if it's good enough to bother before heading to Outlands Smile Would probably 'ding' me to 61 or so before leaving Azeroth which is good too and makes life much easier in Otlands Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pre TBC instances Empty Re: Pre TBC instances

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:40 am

You don't get exp in raid groups, or if you do it's very very very minimal and will not make you ding unless you raid for hundreds of years >_<

I was actually thinking about posting this kind of a thread some time ago. Very Happy Yes, I am willing to do those instances, more than willing actually. I'm quite angry because I missed all those great raid instances Evil or Very Mad I wouldn't bother at lvl 60 though, too many people would need to bring their leveling to a complete halt before we would have enough people to a single raid. Sad My suggestion is that everyone levels to 70 and then those who want to, go get some T1-3 and dungeon 1-2 sets. Smile

The bright side of lvl 70s raiding lvl 60 raids is that you don't need to get all 40 people in there which makes organizing such event easier!
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 am

Kadath wrote:You don't get exp in raid groups, or if you do it's very very very minimal and will not make you ding unless you raid for hundreds of years >_<

Uppsss... forgot about that Very Happy

You might be right though Smile These are 40man runs and I doubt we might have enough people to raid it Smile I'll go and lvl to 70 then and we can always come back and grind for T3 Twisted Evil Would be nice to have it before heading for Kara and T4 unless we will get some better stuff in outlands Smile

But then again WotLK will be out and people will run to 80 to farm T7 and probably T8 and T9 Very Happy

Btw - is there any info on new tiers already?
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:50 am

There might be some item models/skins out there but not stats, could be wrong though.

Oh and the green items from Hellfire Peninsula are way better than T3 Very Happy
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:52 am

Kadath wrote:
Oh and the green items from Hellfire Peninsula are way better than T3 Very Happy

Hmmm will lvl to 60 (or 61 if possible) in azeroth and move on to outlands then Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:05 am

Forget about that. When you ding 58 move. I got from 58 to 59 in hour and a half and got all my base gear to move on.
58 is the ticket m8.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:10 am

Yeah you level ALOT quicker in outlands that you ever will in azeroth, even if you dont do quests in outlands and just grind at 58 you still level quicker ><

Though on Rawrrz I finished off azeroth and got half way through levle 61 until I went to outlands but that was so I dinged with gonig to as little zones/doing as little quests as I could so now when I can be bothered I can do those quests and get shit loads of gold xD

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:28 am

Yes plus the insane increase in profits!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:38 am

The reason why I won't go to outlands before 60 is g Razz hehehe If I manage to have few q left in Outlands when I hit 70 then I'll get g instead of xp at the end of the day without going back to azeroth Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:46 am

I'm still not sure if I cba to follow Jame's leveling guide up to lvl 60. I'll probably go to Outland ad lvl 58 and quest on my own Razz
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:53 am

Why everyone want's to go to outlands so quick? Shocked You'll finish all your quests in helfire and then you'll realize you are 1 or 2 lvl short to move on... then you'll be back in azeroth to get some more xp... Depends on the class of course but still... Does it make that much of a difference to wait a lvl or 2? Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soedn Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:58 am

It's a pain in the ass leveling in Azeroth after 58, when you know you can move so much quicker on in Outland Razz
Whenever I ran out of quests in Outland when leveling my rogue, i tended to take some instance runs, or farm something that i could sell off AH Cool
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:09 am

I went to Outland at lvl 58 on my rogue, the first few quests were a bit hard because my gear wasn't so good but I got them done and it got better. I did every single (I mean EVERY SINGLE) quest in Hellfire Peninsula and when I moved on to Zangarmarsh the majority of the quests were yellow to me and easy to do so no problems with that. Between lvls 58 and 60 my friend rushed me through Hellfire Ramparts once so that got me a nice bit of exp, though.

My point is that if you do all the quests in HFP, you won't have trouble moving on to the next zone even if you came to Outland at lvl 58.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:25 am

I'll decide when I hit 58 then Very Happy If it will be slow with xp and leveling I might move to Outlands too Very Happy So far I have 9 more lvls ahead of me which probably means 2 weeks of playing >.< Oh, wait Very Happy to 58 I have 7 levels Razz Not much of a difference though Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:35 am

No you will not be low level. You can run instances there a thousand times to get gear, and exp is rocketing. I think ramparts are smaller and uicker to finish then RFC.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimone Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:42 am

Count me in Very Happy

I'll happily run all the old instances at either 60 or 70, whatever you guys decide.

There's a few of the old one's i missed out on and i'd love to see them. Plus it'll be a good idea for us all to get to know each others playstyles etc before hitting Kara (although most of you have all grouped together already)
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:48 am

Zimone wrote:Count me in Very Happy

I'll happily run all the old instances at either 60 or 70, whatever you guys decide.

There's a few of the old one's i missed out on and i'd love to see them. Plus it'll be a good idea for us all to get to know each others playstyles etc before hitting Kara (although most of you have all grouped together already)

Great Very Happy I hope we will have enough people to run them few times Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:14 am

yea me2 Razz
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaplian Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:08 am

Zimone wrote:Plus it'll be a good idea for us all to get to know each others playstyles etc before hitting Kara (although most of you have all grouped together already)

My playstyle is fairly simple:

• Wait for Buculus to charge something
  • Attack before he's solidly established aggro, and kick out enough damage to peel the target away
  • Panic and run around, occasionally die
  • "Ana, you need to run towards me if you have aggro, I can't pull them away from range"

Repeat all night long!
Anaplian
Anaplian

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaplian Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:09 am

Also I noticed elsewhere that Molten Core's Core Hounds are tameable in WotLK, so we're definately going in there a few times. Razz
Anaplian
Anaplian

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:14 am

Anaplian wrote:

• Attack before he's solidly established aggro, and kick out enough damage to peel the target away
  • "Ana, you need to run towards me if you have aggro, I can't pull them away from range"

Repeat all night long!

Hahahaha Very Happy Good one Very Happy But jokes aside - you are doing really well in instances Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimone Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:35 am

Anaplian wrote:
Zimone wrote:Plus it'll be a good idea for us all to get to know each others playstyles etc before hitting Kara (although most of you have all grouped together already)

Lol!!

This is a must see Razz

Repeat all night long!
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum