Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Online

4 posters

Go down

Warhammer Online Empty Warhammer Online

Post  Gredeth Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:59 am

Hmm, has anyone else considered trying it? I just got an idea that I could order it as a birthday gift (that's next monday, and yes, I still get presents Rolling Eyes ), besides WotLK is still 2 months away AND Diablo 3 is coming too which means I will take a (maybe a rather long) break from WoW Cool

Anyone else considering getting WAR?
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Online Empty Re: Warhammer Online

Post  Temple Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:13 am

Kadath wrote:Hmm, has anyone else considered trying it? I just got an idea that I could order it as a birthday gift (that's next monday, and yes, I still get presents Rolling Eyes ), besides WotLK is still 2 months away AND Diablo 3 is coming too which means I will take a (maybe a rather long) break from WoW Cool

Anyone else considering getting WAR?

Got it - playing it, although it's *not* the main reason I've not been online much recently it is a factor.

It's very cool, if you've played DAOC you'll know the kind of thing to expect 'system-wise'. The classes are cool - it's very like playing one of those little lead figures I used to paint all those years ago. It's also *very* RvR-centric.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimone Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:27 am

Up until last week i was planning on giving up WoW and getting this on Thursday when it's released in the UK. I'd spent a bit of time reading up on it, watching video's about it etc. I thought it sounded really good. I dont have enough free time to play two games, and to be honest im not sure i'd want to. I quite like being able to spend my time just concentrating on the one game.

The thing is ive already bought Lord of The Rings, Guild Wars, Age of Conan, Everquest 2 and another one that i cant remember the name of, in a bid to try and get me away from playing warcraft, and each one has failed to even come close to giving me as much enjoyment as wow does.

So ive decided to forget buying it, keep playing wow with you guys and look forward to the expansion when it come Very Happy
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:54 am

haha same thing about me^^ bought age of conan and have bought guild wars sigh Razz
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:43 am

I tried GW too and I was really disappointed. You just can't do anything by yourself, sigh. Razz

I decided to give WAR a try, been playing WoW for the last two years now and who knows, I might as well come back, just going to try WAR for now. My pre-paid WoW time ends next wednesday too, so this is a pretty good time to try something else too Razz

Still going to troll these forums though Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimone Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:45 am

Kadath wrote:I tried GW too and I was really disappointed. You just can't do anything by yourself, sigh. Razz

I decided to give WAR a try, been playing WoW for the last two years now and who knows, I might as well come back, just going to try WAR for now. My pre-paid WoW time ends next wednesday too, so this is a pretty good time to try something else too Razz

Still going to troll these forums though Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Are you giving WoW a break for a while then? Sad
Zimone
Zimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:57 am

Are you giving WoW a break for a while then? Sad

At least for some time, yes. Not to worry, I will probably come back soon. I tried to quit Diablo 2 like 8 times, always went back. Tried to quit WoW before, always came back Razz I still have time on my WoW account so I won't be gone before next wednesday, though Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down