Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perspyro......

2 posters

Go down

Perspyro...... Empty Perspyro......

Post  Temple Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:12 am

Hey dudes,

A little about me. I think I'm probably one of the older gang at 39, I'm a freelance IT consultant (Unix Systems Admin) and live in the UK near Stansted Airport.

I've played pretty much every commercial MMORPG since Ultima Online went live back in ... erm I dunno - years ago.

As for WOW, I've had a few chars here and there, the most notable being my 70 'Lock which was my main for a long time. I stopped playing about a year ago and have recently picked back up and re-rolled and here I am Smile. I tend towards the PvP side of things but I'm up for absolutely anything.

In most MMORPG's I've played I either ran or helped run guilds that I've been in - the most recently notable of which was Eve where we had 500-odd members and I managed our POS network (28 POSs) - so if there's any help you need gimme a shout and I'm on the case. Expanding on that statement - I'm pretty much up for anything at any time I'm around - so if anyone needs help with 'owt gimme a shout for that also.

My most difficult decision at the moment is whether to have Perspyro or Buford as my main...... hmmmmmm.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Perspyro...... Empty Re: Perspyro......

Post  Rawrrz Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:12 am

Perspyro wrote:
I stopped playing about a year ago and have recently picked back up and re-rolled and here I am Smile. I tend towards the PvP side of things but I'm up for absolutely anything.

Same cept I quit back in like Jan ^^ My account is still set as cancelled lol, but it doesnt run out for another week or so.
Sucks that I had it all paid for until 12th Aug, yet I havent played from Jan up until last week Neutral

and PvP is ace ;]
Might go Disc as my priest at 70, not sure yet, depends how much I like shadow, that and they are buffing shadow I think.
Would like a Arms warrior too Very Happy

Perspyro wrote:
My most difficult decision at the moment is whether to have Perspyro or Buford as my main...... hmmmmmm.

Hmm, what you enjoying so far?
and what would you rather play at 70? (:

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:14 am

Rawrrz wrote:
Hmm, what you enjoying so far?
and what would you rather play at 70? (:

Both and both Smile

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:09 am

Make things harder dont ya Razz

I think myself id rather play a mage at high level, wouldnt mind a frost mage xD

Got a old level 60 one somewhere.

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down