Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soedn the Orc ;-)

3 posters

Go down

Soedn the Orc ;-) Empty Soedn the Orc ;-)

Post  Soedn Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:35 am

Well I felt it was time for me to write an introduction since it's been a while since i joined this crazy bunch. Wink
My real name is Kristian, I am 19 years old, and I live in Norway in a place called Ålgård. Not too far away from Stavanger, which makes me living at the south-west side of Norway. Smile

I've finished High school where i took sports, and now I am currently working as a gardener, waiting to serve my time in the army starting from January 7th. I've been assigned to the Norwegian tank division, which means that I'll be driving tanks.. We'll all just have to see how that goes. lol! Further plans for my life I do not yet have, but I've been wondering about studying biology or geology, haven't really decided yet. Who knows, I might end up taking a job offer in the army, as I've already been thinking about serving some time in Afghanistan once my first year is over. Cool

What I like to do on my spare time is watch different sports, I've been playing soccer since i was 7, but currently I'm injured, so I haven't been able to play for the past 3,5 years. Sad And the doctors I've been to doesn't seem to be able to find out what's wrong with my feet.. Sad
I've always been really fond of music as well, and the genre I listen mostly to is metal/rock, and melodic death metal if you like. Smile Some of my favorite bands are: In flames, Soilwork, Killswitch engage, AC/DC, Iron maiden, Turbonegro, Children of Bodom +++
I also like playing video games, obviously. Razz I am really into RPG games, but I've also been playing a lot of FPS games such as counter strike 1.6 etc. Mostly for the social aspect, just as it is very much with WoW atm for me Wink

Well there was a little info about me, looking forward to exploring more in the game with you guys. Smile

See you all ingame,
Soedn the Orc ;- )
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Soedn the Orc ;-) Empty Re: Soedn the Orc ;-)

Post  Buculus Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Nice intro mate Very Happy Does it mean that you'll leave us in January? Razz Heheh - sounds good with these tanks and all Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soedn Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:50 pm

Nope, it just means I'll be gone from WoW for long periods of time.. Wink
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:56 am

Soedn wrote:Nope, it just means I'll be gone from WoW for long periods of time.. Wink

Sooooo... you'll be back with us every now and then? Very Happy hehehe Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soedn Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:55 am

Buculus wrote:
Soedn wrote:Nope, it just means I'll be gone from WoW for long periods of time.. Wink

Sooooo... you'll be back with us every now and then? Very Happy hehehe Wink
Yep, I'll most likely be online every 2 or 3 months, since I will get a 1 week pause every now and then since it's so far away from home that it's no use going home in the weekends. Wink
I might also be able to play on my spare time up there, heard there was wireless internet connection up there, so who knows, maybe I might purchase a laptop. Wink
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:01 am

Good stuff Very Happy That's what we call dedication Laughing
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:26 pm

Good luck in the military - Keep safe ;]
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down