Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic flying mount

3 posters

Go down

Epic flying mount Empty Epic flying mount

Post  Teshija Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:13 am

OK, since I am nearing to 70, hope to get there next week, I already have money for the first flying mount and a good bit of spare. So Slowly thinking about what reputation to grind for what mount. Any of you guys have same thoughts, which would you choose (Netherdrake - Cenarion Hypogryph) and if so are some of you willing to band together to do the necessery dailyes for rep and money income we will need at the end? ANd the important question will we be able to make it befor WOTLK?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Epic flying mount Empty Re: Epic flying mount

Post  Buculus Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:54 am

I haven't got a chance to think about it yet but... do you think it's worth it at this stage? You won't be able to use flying mount in Northrend (at least that's what I've heard) unless you are lvl78 or 80 or whatever. This means that you'll spend loads of gold, grind rep and then move on to Northrend using your land mount Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:21 am

Yeah but youll have it in the end. As I heard there are no substitutes there. So you have youres and use there.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:44 pm

Well the netherwing dailies are pretty fun and they have a good story too! ^^ Another plus is that you get those damn cool netherdrakes!
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:52 am

Hmmm... I'm 63 so 7 more lvls to 70 and only 4 weeks or so before WotLK is out... I'm not sure if I manage to get to 70 before then so I'm not really worried about my flying mounts too Razz Besides - with 300g in my pocket raiding trainer won't even talk to me Razz

I'm hoping to get to 70 few days before WotLK and then farm a bit of g and rep, do few instances and maybe raids if we have enough people and then just move on to Northrend Smile I'll really farm when I hit 80 Smile Yes, netherdrakes are beautiful and I'd love to get one but if I won't manage before WotLK I'll be back for one at 80 Smile Who knows - maybe at 80 there'll be some better mount and you'll leave your netherdrake behind? Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:16 am

Buculus wrote: Yes, netherdrakes are beautiful and I'd love to get one but if I won't manage before WotLK I'll be back for one at 80 Smile Who knows - maybe at 80 there'll be some better mount and you'll leave your netherdrake behind? Smile
You got a point there m8, but if nothing Ill farma a bit those dailys for gold if nothing else Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:31 am

I think gold is all we need for WotLK Razz Kitchi said the other day that he read about new green items in Northrend which will replace epics from outlands... I presume it will be the same as epics from pre-TBC and first drops in outlands - all my blues and instances stuff was replaced after few q! It was simply sooo much better that I doubt it will be worth to farm instances at 70 for epics at this stage. Of course I'd love to run them just to try them (but Kara without a gear is a non runner so we'll need some Northrend stuff to clear it) but that's it Smile Same with rep - have you seen anyone farming rep with Silithius anymore? I think we should get some decent amount of g to do riding training and just move on Smile But that's just me Razz I still have this nasty idea of not buying or not installing WotLK for a week or two after release to 'taste' a bit of lvl70 end game Smile Might be just waste of time but on the other hand first few weeks in Northrend will be simply crazy with all people leveling in there!!! There'll be corpse camping on mobs and not players to complete some quests Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:36 am

The idea is not crazy m8, I would cetanly wait and probably I will. Questing will be imposible for the first two weeks, I am for waiting it out. I think well make more progress in outland money wise and have fun then in snatching mobs, waiting them out for insane drop rates alog other 100 guys doing the same stuff.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:49 am

Imagine 80% of other players thinking the same now ^^ Northrend will be like a desert cos everyone will wait a couple of weeks before they move in there Very Happy hehehe I think we could just give it a try and if it's overcrovded then just get back to Outlands and farm in there for few weeks Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:53 am

YEah right and what if they all think we think like you think and they go to Northren in the end. Reverse pshycology is a bitch aint it? Razz
Anyways it would be good to run out there get some better gear from first set of Q and return to outlands just as you said. But with Northrend gear outland will be much easier to do.
I think Northrend will be full, most of the people playing wow are like a bulls in front of the that red rag when the new expansion is out.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:27 am

Hehehe - I think we should give it a try anyway Razz If it turns out Northrend is flooded with people we can always run few heroics in Outlands Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down