Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition!

4 posters

Go down

Competition! Empty Competition!

Post  Spiderspy Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:51 am

Ok I dunno what more to add to the theme right now^^ so I supose I am done for the moment Smile .

That means we can start our compettion Very Happy to create a loggo for the site^^ all are welcome to try Smile

rules are:

Not higher than 250px and a solid lenght of 1000px(so it will fit to the forum).
Not more than 3loggos/person.
Deadline to 18:00 on Tuesday you should have PM:ed me your links in one PM I will then put up a poll with all the loggos and you will be able to vote for the one you want and we will wait 3days after that until to score a winner! Very Happy
The loggo must also have the guild name^^

thats all Good luck^^
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Competition! Empty Re: Competition!

Post  Buculus Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:56 am

How we get on with this competition? Very Happy Any interest so far? Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 am

Im shore Spiderspy have somting smaching ready for this webbpage so i dont have any Logos to add... Smile

I believe whatever you make will be in the best interplay whit the over all them, I have the utmost confidents in your designee... Very Happy

Have a nice day
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:17 pm

thats to bad to hear :/

I am not sure actully, if mine is good enough I have only made one and that was the saturday. :/

its not that great why not give a go for it^^?
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:47 am

Leanah1 wrote:Im shore Spiderspy have somting smaching ready for this webbpage so i dont have any Logos to add... Smile

I believe whatever you make will be in the best interplay whit the over all them, I have the utmost confidents in your designee... Very Happy

Have a nice day

Awww don't be like that mate Very Happy Theme of the forum is ready (as far as I'm aware anyway Laughing ) so you can make something matching overall view. I really liked the logos you put up before Smile Come on - it's not that much of work (is it? Question ) Cool
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:05 am

bah doesn't look like anyone is going to try so i will just upload my go but if you want you can always challenge it anyway Razz
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:18 am

Looks good mate Very Happy I'd like to make one comment though if you don't mind Cool Not that I'm fussy cos you've done great job but I kinda don't like the symetry of the characters on this new logo scratch Overal colors and character on the wolf looks great Twisted Evil It's just that kind of 'mirror' view if you know what I mean Smile But that's just me Very Happy At the end of the day this symetry was probably your aim Very Happy Looks good anyway Very Happy Thanks Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:31 am

I am really liking the new banner!
though it all seems abit dark

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:55 am

hrmmm dark like there should be more light I thought more of having the most dark and getting lighter to the text.

At least it looks a bit doomed with those flaming stones falling from the stones and those vulcanos ^^

a true it is a horizontal copy of the image I didn't paint it myself^^ i thought of it more like those two riders held up that text and I am not quite sure about how to improve it that greatly
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:04 pm

Spiderspy wrote:
a true it is a horizontal copy of the image I didn't paint it myself^^ i thought of it more like those two riders held up that text and I am not quite sure about how to improve it that greatly

Now as you said it I had another look on it and it's diffeent story altogether Very Happy Didn't catch this 'holding text' thingy when I first looked at it Cool Good stuff Very Happy What I had in mind was this orc on wolf on one side and some other character (or few?) on the othe side Smile But that's just me Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:04 pm

well i might give it a try and try to find some similar painting but i don't think i will find it though i will try i know the artists webbsite^^
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:21 pm

I hope it did not sound like i was "mopping"... Crying or Very sad ... That was not my intent. The thing is i knowe how anoying it is to have some one come in and mess whit your work when you try to make a theme. I did not whitdraw becouse of you Spiderspy but more that i did not like myself for intruding on your work... Smile . So thats way i did it no hard feelings all around i hope Very Happy Buy the way i hade another idea for my crest, im working on it right now.... Question so stay tunned.

And i most say i realy like the logo mutch more grity and dirty then i would have thought of doing and a bit more down to earth then mine was. It works nicely in whit the over all theme. If you want more light you could try backlighting the rider only a little whit the same collour you have on the Font scratch . But it all depends on your layering, Anyhow just a pointer... Very Happy
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:21 pm

If you want more light you could try backlighting the rider only a little whit the same collour you have on the Font . But it all depends on your layering, Anyhow just a pointer...
hrmmm yea i used difference on text and smoky thingy Razz but i gues i can fix that^^
I can't say I spent that much time with it^^ just that I just started watched a serie that might be a bit long and every episode ends with a real good cliff hanger so it is hard not to watch next episode^^ but just got 200 left or so Razz xD
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:39 pm

Spiderspy wrote:
If you want more light you could try backlighting the rider only a little whit the same collour you have on the Font . But it all depends on your layering, Anyhow just a pointer...
hrmmm yea i used difference on text and smoky thingy Razz but i gues i can fix that^^
I can't say I spent that much time with it^^ just that I just started watched a serie that might be a bit long and every episode ends with a real good cliff hanger so it is hard not to watch next episode^^ but just got 200 left or so Razz xD

No i did not mean you should change anything.... Very Happy Just that you could try to use backlight or "ytterglöd" in Swedish on the layer that is the rider. And that was only a suggestion on the use of the technique not a critic of the style of the logo witch i think is nice the way it is.... Very Happy

Yeah i know how it is whit good series im watching one right now and i start work at 7 am... Rolling Eyes somtime im just stupid but ill guess i pay for it tomorrow... Wink
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:50 pm

haha I am still watching xD well for the riders they are the same picture as the background actully or well in the same painting origonaly, though I wanted the text to be the main thing and not the riders, though I gues I could have made something lightning or something that made it look like they made a spell or something to make the text^^
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum