Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instances !!

+2
Soedn
Mortious
6 posters

Go down

Instances !! Empty Instances !!

Post  Mortious Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:44 am

Ok Im currently working my way up to level 18, I was wondering if people could give me a level range for instance I should really check out, take part in I only did RFC on my last charecter.

Also what does being boosted through entail. I know a level 70 helps u through but is it worth doing ?

Mortious

Back to top Go down

Instances !! Empty Re: Instances !!

Post  Soedn Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:41 pm

Wailing caverns soon then, around 19-20ish i guess. Smile They're located in the Barrens, a few good quests in there too.
Boosting is great if you're after some good gear for your level, its also in many cases fast exp, but its always more fun to do a full run with people of your own level range Wink
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:01 pm

its always more fun to do a full run with people of your own level range

If the group works and people think before they do something, yes. It's also the only way to really learn to play your class in group environment and thus recommended.

You should do Wailing Caverns at around 19-22 and then go to Shadowfang Keep at 22-24. Some nice items in both instances. If you can't find a group to either, let me know and I'll boost you.

Boosting is ok (in my opinion) if you need some gear from an instance and can't find a 'normal' group there, so if that's the case it is worth doing. You shouldn't pay any random 70s for it though because I'd bet any of us fellow Riders will be more than happy to help, should the need arise. Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:50 am

I second kadath on this one. I have some low level hunter that can give you a hand if I am on line and you start grouping for WC so I can join in the group. If not Ill boost you np about it.
BUT, grouping for instances is a better way to do them (exception to the rule is ofc that you have played the class before and now the instance so no pint in learning it, justa quick run for gear). ANd if group is good it is way more fun than doing it boost like.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortious Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:04 am

Ok excellent, Ill try and get 1 run through at least! If I have any trouble ill let you all know Smile Thanks

Mortious

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Etin Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:34 am

Hey man,
Im just about to Ding lvl 19 so if you want to do some together we can try and rally up some locals or ask fellow riders if they have an alt that can join us and we'll do it together. Very Happy In terms of availability Im most likely available on Wednesday evenings, Saturdays (b4 7pm) and all day Sunday so post on here a day or so b4 and I'll be well up for some co-op (it'll also give me a reason to get online and keep my character leveling) pirat

Massive Respect!!!!

p.s. Why are pirates called pirates!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Because they AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirat pirat pirat

hehe... sorry...
Captain Etin
Captain Etin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:50 am

Captain Etin wrote:
p.s. Why are pirates called pirates!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Because they AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirat pirat pirat

hehe... sorry...

http://dagobah.biz/flash/True_Pirate_Full.swf Yarr harr!! pirat
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:11 am

A good tipp to knowe what instanses to do is klick on your LFG Buttom in you lower field (The one that holds you carcter, talant, quest buttons) ther you can see what dungeons you are elegable for and then shows what dungeon you want to play (Max 3). Dungeons with to low lvl are also sorted out. I usally use that way and after you shows 1 to 3 dungeouns you kan klick on the LFG curten and se how many others or maybee a groupe that are thinking of doing the same dungeon as you and then you can /w them for an inv.... Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:34 am

www.wowwiki.com/Instances_by_level <--- Check it out right now. Very useful.

Oh and that dagobah.biz link in my previous post is not a keylogger >_<
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum