Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my copy of WotLK in hand ;]

5 posters

Go down

Got my copy of WotLK in hand ;] Empty Got my copy of WotLK in hand ;]

Post  Rawrrz Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:23 am

Just got home from work and obviously got it in the post today (:

Edit: its now installed Very Happy

Edit2: gah 5 ish hours before I can go into northrend and not sure what to level first still!! aahhh xD

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Got my copy of WotLK in hand ;] Empty Re: Got my copy of WotLK in hand ;]

Post  Spiderspy Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:04 pm

fu you Embarassed /cry i should have preorded on a webbsite instead in the store Sad i don't even feel like going there in middle of the night and getting my copy will just wait until tomorrow >_< Sad
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:50 pm

"Congratulations! You have successfully upgraded this World of Warcraft account. You are now ready to experience all the exciting new content that World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King has to offer,"

Very Happy

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:14 am

Heheheh - good stuff mate Razz I envy you... Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:38 am

I bought mine just now will try to install it this afternnon Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:49 pm

I don't think this requires a new topic but I'm probably gonna buy WotLK this week Razz After thinking for a while I'm confused as to what character to level up.. I have my rogue already at 70 and with some kind of equipment (a few S2 pieces) and it would be easy to move him onto Northrend BUT the thing is, he is not on Shattered Hand, he's on ALLIANCE side so no migrations for him either... My shaman's 2 levels + 3 bars away from lvl 68 when I should be able to move onto Northrend but I thought if I should start a rogue on Shattered Hand until I buy WotLK?

I've already leveled one rogue so this second one would be waaaay faster. Even more so as there are less and less people in Azeroth now that WotLK's out Smile Blargh, I just don't know :S

EDIT: Oh, right I kinda missed my point.. As you've probably noticed I haven't been playing much lately, I kinda feel bored of WoW again.. I don't know if it's just Nagrand or what but I don't feel like playing and if I'd like to play something it's a rogue atm Razz Help me out here >_<
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:20 pm

Northrend is just amazing!
so much fun!
MUCH better than TBC.

Playing my rogue myself, loving it Very Happy

I wouldnt want to level from levle 1 again myself though Neutral

Also leveling in outlands has been boosted to fuck xD
some death knight got levle 80 on our realm today, sick :S

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:34 pm

some death knight got levle 80 on our realm today, sick :S

Sick, you say? http://twentyfifthnovember.com/
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:12 am

You can move at level 68 m8, and Northrend is great gloomy, foggy dark all that you wish from lich kings domain. I realy enjoy Northrend much better looking then Outland. Leveling is nice, quests are ok but still we have to wait for certain mobs a bit but nothing a big deal.
I tanked Nexus yestrday ewening and instance is amaizing realy loved it all frozen up and cold like, with mobs nicley balanced to have fun in my opinion. The people were from one guild only I was outsider, only priest died when he hit the wrong button and strolled into mobs and I on the last boss couse i forgot to hit last stand but dragon was nearly dead anyway so not much o a biggy Very Happy
So after Netherwing grinding Mad Mad I have much fun in northrend and pushed to 72 in 2 days of more or less casual play without rested.
So i would recomend you go on Kadath, but if you chose to level a new rogue you know youll get all the boosts you need Cool
And ofc going back to ally is out of question!!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:57 am

Kadath wrote:
Sick, you say? http://twentyfifthnovember.com/

Oh, come on - that's Kungen's squad (Nihilum). We all knew they aim for 'World's First' again Very Happy I'm surprised it takes them so long Razz heheheh

As to Northrend - I just got my copy yesterday and I absolutely love it Very Happy Death Knight rocks and Northrend is just beautiful with tons of action! I had a blast yesterday on first few q Very Happy Mobs respawn instantly and you just don't have time to catch your breath. Don't know how it would end up if Nahi wasn't there healing me and nuking mobs away Very Happy She's back to balance spec and after seeing how happy she was with this spec again I don't think we will see her as resto again Razz I for one might go for arms again... just can't find good enough weapon... Might grind over the weekend for pvp 2h axe Razz hehehe Unless I'll find some better or equaly good stuff in Northrend. I've seen only Tundra and it's amazing. After all this sci-fi Outlands we are back on earth and that's how it should be Very Happy I've seen f*ck all so far but it was enough to fall in love with WoW once more Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:46 am

AAAAAghh, must get WotLK now.... Very Happy I tried it on my friend's druid at their place yesterday and I agree it looks A LOT better than BC (which was a great disappointment imo) so I'll just have to head to the store this week.... Rolling Eyes
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down