Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit about me.

3 posters

Go down

A bit about me. Empty A bit about me.

Post  Zushenk Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:46 am

I am so blind, i didnt see this bit. Suppose its about time to introduce me! Even though ive been here for a bit.

My name is Lee and im 19 living in the North West of England in Chester. I done 2 years of college studying Public Services and i hope to be in the forces next year/or early the year after that. I beleive there is someone else who wants to be a Para?

I am currently employed in Woolworths even though its going down the gutter, not sure whether to go primark and try and land a stockroom position, its not a bad idea atm.

Gaming wise...I played WoW to lvl60, messed around, played to lvl70, quit, re-joined and got to lvl80.
(P.S: If anyone knows how to get money for an epic riding mount let me know! ;p). I have also had a stint on EvE-Online for a bit, but didnt like the way the game was going.

Music wise, i am up for listening to anything, except that dance and talk really fast down the mic...god damn chavs. I like everything from Johhny Cash/The Highwaymen to Oasis, bob Marley, Avril Lavigne, Children of Bodom. List goes on...

Movies, hm, dont watch much movies, i like documentries etc more, Ross Kemp in Afghanistan, Andy Mcnabs Tour of Duty etc. But i do have a few DvD's, Dukes of Hazard, Die Hard boxset, Rush hour. Basically if its good and the cast is good, i will get it.

Some Highwaymen Very Happy

Zushenk

Back to top Go down

A bit about me. Empty Re: A bit about me.

Post  Buculus Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:54 am

Nice one mate Wink

As to the gold... i think we are in the same boat at the moment Very Happy hehe Smile I'm trying to mess around with my proffs to get some g but I'm far, far away from 5k for epic flapper. Do you have any proffs? Smile Even gathering ones are good enough to net you some nice g/hour if you grind in high lvl zones for herbs/ore/leather Smile

Ekhm... did I go off topic again? Suspect
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:17 am

Hey Zu welcome in Very Happy
Played with you a couple of times in instances and realy enjoyed it Very Happy
Glad to thve you with us!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:43 am

Hey Zu - Nice intro.

As for the gold, you'll make a nice amount from dailys.

Link to all the daily quest locations > http://www.wowwiki.com/Daily_quest#Borean_Tundra.

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum