Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel the urge to play

3 posters

Go down

I feel the urge to play Empty I feel the urge to play

Post  Leannah Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:11 am

Darn i fell the urge to play... Very Happy. I was online a short while yesterday and i hade to pull my self of the keybord to keep my self from starting to Q and ruining my beauty sleep... Smile. And now i have a whole day of work infront of me and tonight i have to meet up whit some friends for dinner and a movie ... Mad whene am i going to get to play... Razz ... Well a small an pleasent problem for sure... Wink but still.
Anyhowe i hade some dinner plans whit friends tomorrow to but they fell through and i havent pland anything for the weekend and so far ill been working 10 days straight so i think i deserve some WoW time this week. So during the weekent ther will be som hardcore gaming im talking bulking up food on friday. Fast easykokt food 15 min max and i havent desided on "Depends" jett... Laughing
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

I feel the urge to play Empty Re: I feel the urge to play

Post  Buculus Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:15 am

hehehehe ^^ good stuff mate Very Happy Nahi's away this weekend so I'll have some hardcore wow time this weekend too Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Sounds good. Reminded me of last summer when my parents went to Prague and I stayed here.. Twisted Evil You're probably wondering why I didn't go with them when I had the chance.. I just like it here in Finland. Wink Anyway they're probably going somewhere again this summer, so that means a weekend full of POWERGAMINGZ!!! I'll probably be back in WoW at least by then so I'll have time for raids and stuff!
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down