Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who to chose?

+2
Teshija
Leannah
6 posters

Go down

Who to chose? Empty Who to chose?

Post  Leannah Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:09 am

I knowe i might sound like a broken record but ther is somthing that have been biting in the back of my neck all day and i was just checkt for lice so thats not it...Smile. Who am i going to lvl up Leannah (my lvl 72 frost mage) or Grim (my lvl 70 BM hunter). I just respec Grim so i feel like playing him because of that. But Lea is futher along in lvl and maybee i shall respec her as well...(Any thoughts about that right now i have all my points in the frost tree)?

I alsaw thought about what the guild needs sins its preaty mutch a tossup for me between the two. Right now we allready have a mage at lvl 70 (Per) and a BM hunter at 70 (Syl) as well.

Bouth Grim and Lea have or going to have good DPS (i dont knowe which one will have the moste though mage or BM hunter). Lea is perhaps better at CC but Grim now have the abilety to have a good DPS pet or OT for dungeons and maybee raids. However pets might not be easy to control in raids and therfor a hassel.

This are the things im thinking of when i should be working... Smile

So if anyone have any thoughts on the subject or if you think i misst somthing or have gotten somthing wrong please chare it whit me and help me "Tipp the scale" in one direction. The weekend is comming up and by then i need to nail downe whitch one of Lea or Grim that are going to be my main... A desition i will have to live whit for the rest of my wow gaming life... Very Happy
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who to chose? Empty Re: Who to chose?

Post  Teshija Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:31 am

Heh I get that decision for the rest of your wow life, happened to me with Tesh and Nyc. I play almost only Tesh now and leveling some alts to 20 just to get general feel of different classes! Btw I have grown to dislike troll animation at higher levels gear simply looks stupid on them, so it was kinda big put off for me. Never thought it would affect me realy but in the end it does!

As for the needs of the guild I think its all the same! You have great CC with Leanah and I am certain your CC will be great with Grim as well! And yes decision is hard but in the end you will have to decide. If I was in your place I would always play hunter over mage, but that is only mine prefference! So whatever you choose to level up I think guild will be more than OK with it, and no one is to say you cant level up another when you ding 80 on one.

Just pick what you enjoy to play the most! We will love both of your chars Very Happy

Btw if you pick Grim over Leanah youll have to think of some nice RW's like the on Leanah is always cool!

P.S. me and Buc will be sad if you chose Grim couse we wont be able to look at Leanahs ass anymore albino
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:42 am

I would definitely say go with the character you like playing most...
Or the character which you think yourself as playing when you think about WoW Smile
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:45 am

Teshija wrote:P.S. me and Buc will be sad if you chose Grim couse we wont be able to look at Leanahs ass anymore albino

Hmm so thats way you always want me to run in front... Suspect ... Very Happy

Thx for the edvice its still hard to chose they are bouth range DPS whitch i like and they bouth dont have the abilety to spec to anything ells whitch is a drawback. When i think my self playing i think Grim will be more fun to soloplay but Leanah will be for fun in dungeons and raids. another plus for grim is the dropps, not that many exept hunter use bows guns and mail but a lot use clouth and stavs. Grim also feels more versatal then Lea an thus more fun to play. The funny thing is i can only find reasons to play whit Grim it seams but when i think of playing him i also think "but he´s not Lea"... I have a lot of history with her in this guild as you mentiond Tes and this guild is the reason i jumpt to this server... Smile

But then again i might just take your edvice Twila do i see my self as a little girl or a big bad bull.... Smile

Well right now i think Grim has the upper hand but its on a nosehair... Smile and its still only thursday...
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:10 am

If you can't decide, you could play both of them Smile That is, if you don't mind transfering both of them to Chromaggus. Hunter and mage have really good CC and DPS so it's all about what you enjoy more.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:14 am

I think i stick whit one sins i want to get to 80 asap but they are bouth in chromaggus now...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:50 am

Ahhhh! your dilemma is a simple one to resolve.

You need the help of the UDM, The Universal Decision Maker!

What follows can only be done once.... be warned!

1) Promise yourself that the outcome of what you are about to do will be the one you follow through with...
2) Get a coin (the shinier the better).
3) Say to yourself in a clear and positive manner: 'Leanah is heads, Grimlore is tails'
4) Flip that coin for all it's worth.
5) Catch it... or let in drop to the floor.
6) Take a look at what side of the coin is facing up.
7) Close your eyes.

What you feel at the moment you close your eyes will be the deciding factor on which char you've picked.

Cool Play to 80.
9) Play the other to 80.
10) ???
11) Profit!

Trust me - this will work.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:52 am

lol Razz
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:22 am

hehe thx Per i did it and it came up Lea and i feelt relife.... Smile So its Lea then i guess... Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:41 am

Leanah1 wrote:hehe thx Per i did it and it came up Lea and i feelt relife.... Smile So its Lea then i guess... Smile

Awesome - glad it worked for you Smile. In case you wondered, it was never about the result of the coin flip Wink

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:53 am

Perspyro wrote:
Leanah1 wrote:hehe thx Per i did it and it came up Lea and i feelt relife.... Smile So its Lea then i guess... Smile

Awesome - glad it worked for you Smile. In case you wondered, it was never about the result of the coin flip Wink

Pers the more wisdom I hear from you I am more and more certain that you are the on of the rare truly mad persons around! But those in a good and positive way if you get my drift Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 am

Teshija wrote:Pers the more wisdom I hear from you I am more and more certain that you are the on of the rare truly mad persons around! But those in a good and positive way if you get my drift Very Happy

Mad? Mad you say?!?!?! I am most certainly not mad, any of my personalities will confirm that and so will my best friend the invisible bicycle riding toad! blah-blah-nib-nib wibble my old man's a mushroom you know.

Last edited by Perspyro on Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad typing != insanity either!)

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:44 am

Perspyro wrote:
Teshija wrote:Pers the more wisdom I hear from you I am more and more certain that you are the on of the rare truly mad persons around! But those in a good and positive way if you get my drift Very Happy

Mad? Mad you say?!?!?! I am most certainly not mad, any of my personalities will confirm that and so will my best friend the invisible bicycle riding toad! blah-blah-nib-nib wibble my old man's a mushroom you know.

Tes is clearly misstaking Pers your sanity is defenently not an issue here. How ells do you fitt in this well whit a fine group of mantaly stable and healthy gamers like use.... Suspect

Hehe by the way if you want to read about the best sanity defens ever read the "tell tell heart" by Edgar Allen Poa a masterful wrighter i must say. "I cant be insaine i stod perfacly still for 3 hours watching him watching me could a insane persen do that" I might be missquating but the gist of it is ther...Smile

Last edited by Leanah1 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:16 am

Hehe i was surfing the forum and find this thread...Smile i cant but think how that cointose affected my wow gaming sins Grim is still on lvl 70...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum