Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more......

+3
Spiderspy
Akaris
Teshija
7 posters

Go down

No more...... Empty No more......

Post  Teshija Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 am

wow for me till 1 am before work day! Especilay not on Oculus run!
It was never harder to get up then this morning, and I still find it hard to look around, ebven dozed off on the Tram. People are scared of my bloodshot eyes, though Cool
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

No more...... Empty Re: No more......

Post  Akaris Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:02 am

I'm gone have nightmares about Oculus! Sad

Altho to be fair, we did leave the hardest till the end of our instance spree.

Sooo.....Oculus tonight anyone? Twisted Evil

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 am

brrr i hate oculus so damn boring :/ but it is still hard >_<
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:10 am

Not tonight maybe if we start sutarday 7 am lets say well be finished at 10 pm.....

I jsut dont get it what was happening yestrday. The time before, we failed and failed but the frist time we took up 1 green, 3 reds and 1 bronze combo we did it in a brezze. So realy dont get it Sad
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:27 am

We realy realy realy! Can't slack on that boss - Just gota keep ploughing thru it!

Note: I agree we could do with some time limits, cause of work etc.

Twisted Evil
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:53 am

Yeah I know if I wasnt working today I would make you stay there all night. Such thing get on my nerves so bad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:59 am

hehehe bit of a hefty session last night was it?

Not to hi-jack the thread but I'd like a bit of help with the 5 man part of the netherwing quests if anyone has some spare time this evening maybe? To be honest it probably won't take more than a few minutes to actually do.

Can prolly do it with a couple of 80's if you groovy high-levellers are up for it, I can port us th shatt and back when it's all done - I want to get to the 'dailies' stage so I can get those going to break up my levelling (which I'm slogging through but am really finding it a bit of a drag at the moment - not sure why).

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 am

Perspyro wrote:hehehe bit of a hefty session last night was it?

Not to hi-jack the thread but I'd like a bit of help with the 5 man part of the netherwing quests if anyone has some spare time this evening maybe? To be honest it probably won't take more than a few minutes to actually do.

Can prolly do it with a couple of 80's if you groovy high-levellers are up for it, I can port us th shatt and back when it's all done - I want to get to the 'dailies' stage so I can get those going to break up my levelling (which I'm slogging through but am really finding it a bit of a drag at the moment - not sure why).

Ill help you np:) Will be later on tonight around 7ish server time so Ican give you a hand! I even think one 80 is enough for it!

C mon Pers level up If you need grouop forr regular instances dont be shy to ask to help you gear up we are looking at 10 mans soon and you guys are wanted there:)
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:03 am

Teshija wrote:Ill help you np:) Will be later on tonight around 7ish server time so Ican give you a hand! I even think one 80 is enough for it!

C mon Pers level up If you need grouop forr regular instances dont be shy to ask to help you gear up we are looking at 10 mans soon and you guys are wanted there:)

Groovy - cheers dude the help is muchly appreciated Smile

I'm pushing on with the levelling no worries, it's a bit of a slog though as I mentioned. Dunno if something has been done with mages but I find I'm dying a hell of a lot now whilst trying to level, it used to be just a case of bimbling about completing quests - now it seems half the night I'm running back to my corpse Sad perhaps I'm losing my touch eh? Smile, becasue of that it's taking me days to get to the next level (Lea put me to shame this weekend with her couple of levels in a day bonanza Wink )

I'm always up for any runs I qualify for Smile if ever y'all are bored I'm more than happy to go through some normals - or BC Heroics Very Happy Very Happy - I don't like to impose though really - I'm sure you guys wanna get going with the good stuff at the high end rather than drag me through old school BC stuff Wink (except maybe Zanga Armamment runs Smile)

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:09 am

Well I would like most to see you all 80 realy soon so we can do some serious stuff together!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:15 am

Teshija wrote:Well I would like most to see you all 80 realy soon so we can do some serious stuff together!

Onwards and upwards then Smile I shall push push push!

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:53 am

Teshija wrote:Yeah I know if I wasnt working today I would make you stay there all night. Such thing get on my nerves so bad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I still had fun (in a masochistic sort of way Razz ), though it would have been a much better ending to the weekend had we killed it in the end.
When we DO kill it the satisfaction will be much greater though Very Happy
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:08 am

http://www.wowwiki.com/Ley-Guardian_Eregos

A little help from our wowwiki friend!

And, yes apparantly for martyr thingy to work aperantly people need to stay close! And we need to start of with 5 stacks of debuff on boss!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:55 am

Hehe, Yeah Pers i made som serious lvl this weekand and hopfully by tonight i will be airbourne... Cool (Lvl 77 here i come)

About the lvl i dont knowe your spec but frost is realy good for solo lvl a lot of slowing down and freezing (frost nova is a golden)...Smile But be carful of allys sins you realy bad at Pvp i got gankt (and im not kidding 25-30 times yesterday by 4 different ally gangs in the same area... Mad

Btw i have portal to Dala now so if you guys ever need a lift anywhere you knowe who to call. Well now i must run along home if thers going to be a lvl 77 tonight (16 bars more)...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:37 am

Durrr.... Oculus, heard of it, doesn't really ring a bell. Looks like I'm going to have to catch up a bit.. Wowwiki, here I come.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum