Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Baron's Deathcharger

4 posters

Go down

The Baron's Deathcharger Empty The Baron's Deathcharger

Post  Temple Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:37 am

Reading between the lines on wowwiki, does the mount only have a chance to drop if the Baron is killed within the 45 minute countdown thingy?

If not - what's the 45 minute countdown thingy actually for?

Temple

Back to top Go down

The Baron's Deathcharger Empty Re: The Baron's Deathcharger

Post  Teshija Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:54 am

Well to answer the first question I thinkt thats not true. Saw the similar statement for third boss of Utgarde pinnacle that drops epic flyer (1% drop). There were some claims that it drops only if you manage to kill him within 3 mins of the beginning of the gauntlet event (and get the achievment) that is bollocks, becouse I have seen it drop after 10 min fight (aka and Zu did too, sadly it didnt and up in our hands Sad ! I bealive its the same thing for that horsie. And even if I am not right at 80 took me 20 mins as prot invalid warrior to get to the baron, sooo....

As for the timer that is the time you have to get hostages free which awards extra rep with argent crusade. Does it have eny extra meaning for example; part of quest or something I dont know, hadnt quest there yet!
Dont go there till you are 80 Pers, seriously, instance is big as it is, youll breeze through at 80 as a mage, at your level is humongous waste of time m8!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:17 am

Teshija wrote:Well to answer the first question I thinkt thats not true. Saw the similar statement for third boss of Utgarde pinnacle that drops epic flyer (1% drop). There were some claims that it drops only if you manage to kill him within 3 mins of the beginning of the gauntlet event (and get the achievment) that is bollocks, becouse I have seen it drop after 10 min fight (aka and Zu did too, sadly it didnt and up in our hands Sad ! I bealive its the same thing for that horsie. And even if I am not right at 80 took me 20 mins as prot invalid warrior to get to the baron, sooo....

As for the timer that is the time you have to get hostages free which awards extra rep with argent crusade. Does it have eny extra meaning for example; part of quest or something I dont know, hadnt quest there yet!
Dont go there till you are 80 Pers, seriously, instance is big as it is, youll breeze through at 80 as a mage, at your level is humongous waste of time m8!

Cheers dude Smile I've already run it a fair few times (20+), I like that place hehe - I guess it must be the UD in me.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:31 am

Where is this palce i try to find "The Baron's Deathcharger" on thottbot but to now succses? And wheres this baron? Sry for the stupid question...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:44 am

Leanah1 wrote:Where is this palce i try to find "The Baron's Deathcharger" on thottbot but to now succses? And wheres this baron? Sry for the stupid question...Smile

End boss in UD side of Stratholme Smile

http://www.wowwiki.com/Deathcharger%27s_Reins

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:17 am

note:
This is the classic WoW instance...
not the Caverns of Time one.
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down