Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questcaine?

4 posters

Go down

Questcaine? Empty Questcaine?

Post  Leannah Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:35 am

I dont knowe where i got it from but i have heard thers a second video scen quest simalery to that one you do in dragonblighet that ends up whit "Battle for UC". This other one is suppose to take place in ogr at about Lvl 80... Question i dont knowe if got somthing mixt up or if it just this one questcaine ending up in UC. However if you knowe the one im talking about if it even exist plz point me in some direktion. Where dose it start, any q in the chaine.... anything that can help me finde the first q in the chaine...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Questcaine? Empty Re: Questcaine?

Post  Teshija Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:02 am

Hhhhm if I remember correctly that one should start somwhere right after the dragonblight video (you noticed the undead treachery there right?). So somwhere there is the start which will lead you to Thrall and eventualy UC! I did that one long ago so I dont realy remember, but I remember that there is a q there near the gate that requires you to bring some armor or something to father of that orc who died there. Father is in warsong hold and I think he could be the one that sends you to chain, might be mistaken though.
On the other note Kitchi asked me yestrday about that q in UC so he has it now I think, might be a good idea to ask him how to go about it and you guys can finish it together since its a long fight in UC but pretty fun Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:35 am

Well i most have been unclear...Smile I have already done that Q but i was under the impresion that thers another Q of this sort as well...Smile. But im starting to belive i most be misstaken on that...Smile.

Anyhow i guess i still have alot of Q to do in stormpeek and Icecrown so if its ther i will find it...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:45 am

I found this about questing in Storm Peaks:

http://www.license-to-kill.org/get-exalted-with-sons-of-hodir-in-one-day-240

It's about a glitch which gets you to exalted with sons of hodir in less time than normal.
(Only applies to people who have not yet completed the chain quest which gives you the Sons of Hodir faction in the first place)
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:53 am

Hmm actualy you were quiet clear only I was sleepy when I wrote reply. LOL my bad Very Happy
Well to tell you do truth, and this coming from mouth of Lormaster of Northrend Very Happy, I realy dont remember any similar quest chain similar to that one in dragonblight and siege of UC. But what I do remeber from questing in final two zones that there are a lot of 2-,3-,4-,5- man quest chains you have to do. I was sick of them in the end Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:04 am

Hehe ofc you should slep at work mate i dont blame you...Smile

And Thx Twilla i will remember that..Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:48 am

Twila wrote:I found this about questing in Storm Peaks:

http://www.license-to-kill.org/get-exalted-with-sons-of-hodir-in-one-day-240

It's about a glitch which gets you to exalted with sons of hodir in less time than normal.
(Only applies to people who have not yet completed the chain quest which gives you the Sons of Hodir faction in the first place)

Damn...wish I knew about this aha xD

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum