Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greddys Involvment on Nax

5 posters

Go down

Greddys Involvment on Nax Empty Re: Greddys Involvment on Nax

Post  Gredeth Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Ok, time for me to start getting involved in these threads and also start learning the tactics! First of all, do we start a second Naxx group which I will join when I'm geared or do I take turns with Temple and Aka? Also, how much time do you usually spend in there?

I have the 3 hour limit, which I can overdo a bit, maybe like 3½ hours or 4 hours and I can decide when to use that time, after that I might have to leave suddenly which I don't want to do in a group environment. So pretty much any time will be fine for me, it's just very limited.

I'll ask more if/when I feel I need to. Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:25 am

Well since we dont have people for filling out the second group, you guys will fill each other shoes. Dont worry m8 there will always be someone who cant make it on particular time/day and seince reomendded setup for Nax is in fact 2 tanks 3 healers and 5 DPSes you can jump in missing healer or DPS slot as far as I am concerned!

As you said you need to gear up. Check out rep rewards that would be good for ya (talk to Aka about it think you guys will wear similar stuff, or maybe I am wrong dont know it to be true), as well as some craftable epics (I got help from Buc there). Most stuff is obtainable at honored and maybe revered, but doing q will mostly put you there. This will get you set up for heroics which we will have to farm a bit so you can get ready for Nax.

Temple is missing out some pieces but is doing fine in Nax regardless so, gear up and you ll be ready to go!

Once when we get the tacts down run for whole Nax shouldnt last more than 3 hours since 1 wing is practcily smaller than 1 instance and trash are easy! So more then enough time for ya.

Also have vent installed!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:18 am

Gred:

As far as " will you get a spot in the raid? " is concered, i'm fine with not raiding every week. But either way you'll be repalcing me, so you'll get a raid spot. Cool

Note: We'll need to gear you up. Maybe a HC grind-fest asoon as you hit 80? What a Face
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:28 am

Akaris wrote:Note: We'll need to gear you up. Maybe a HC grind-fest asoon as you hit 80? What a Face

Count me in for the grind fest too, I still need some bits.

As for class roles - I'm more than happy to respec to fill a role that's lacking if we have enough of a certain requirement, I don't mean that specifically with regard run we're organising now, I'm always happy to fill whatever roles is required. Whilst bored at work I'm doing a LOT of reading up on the roles a pally can play, most specifically Tanking and Healing (of course) at the moment as I'm fairly used to DPS type roles already. I just need to gear up for all three roles and I'm set.

As it stands both my tanking gear and DPS gear need some work but I'm regularly looking for items on the AH, not wanting to request HC runs specifically for offspec drops.

Stats wise for healing I'm easily in the bracket of HCs now even with a bunch of slots having scrub gear in them, a couple of choice items in other slots, enchanted and gemmed where possible and I'll be set for Naxx proper. My highest priority personally is weapon and shield as I have enchant scrolls waiting for them that will give me a nice boost.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 am

Well seems if I got it right Ulduar and dual specs are hitting public test realms today so could be soon to hit us too, ane well have some time to sort it out.
So Heroic runs for gear and emblems would do us all loads of good!
As for respecin I would advise all not to do it too much for now it will just be a big waste of money/effort. Dual specs are here soon so we can do our best and prepare for it!

BTW, moved this litle topic out of planning runs thread just to be easier to get around there!
Dont be mad at me!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:47 am

I'd say the follwoing setup for gearing both Temple, and Gred.

Tank: Teshija.
Healer: Temple / Gred. ( Practise gear for both. Gearing up THEN repseccing resto isn't a good idea. Practise > gear ).
DPS: Zu.
DPS: Twila.

Or i can go instead of temple, but temple needs gear too....soooo....your call.

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:32 am

So we go with 2 healers in?
Nice!!
But remember Silahco can tank as well! He has nice defensive stats by now!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:34 am

Teshija wrote:So we go with 2 healers in?
Nice!!
But remember Silahco can tank as well! He has nice defensive stats by now!

2 healers to off set the lack of exp in the isntances.

I always say you Tesh, force of habit. pirat

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 am

Temple wrote:As it stands both my tanking gear and DPS gear need some work but I'm regularly looking for items on the AH, not wanting to request HC runs specifically for offspec drops.

As for this i say go for it i need on bouth and start counting it in to your list of stuff you need... Smile.

As for the list you made Aka i think its good ill got most (I would almost say all) i need from HC and i alsaw be the first to say that im not the best DPS out there a least not in HC im better aggainst raid bosses. although im think i might respec whene i get better gear...Smile. I think the most important thing her is to fill the slots whit character that can benefit from The HC runs. I dont knowe but i think at least some of use have gotten what we need from the HC runns so i think its more important to gear up this new characters...Smile.
So if you need gear dont be shy take a spot and kick out the more well geard characters.... Personaly i think Tes is getting to big an ego tanking all the time... Suspect .... Better replaysing him whit Sil whene he have time... teashing that big Orc some humility.... Laughing .... I love you I love you I love you

Saying that i will always lend a hend if you guys need help gearing up.... though i think i might be kickt out of the guild sone due to "improper behavore" and "slandaring the guild leader" a violation punichable by permanent pugging white undergeard IRL Noobs........ Please dont kick me ... Shocked ... ill be good,... ill be good... Shocked

...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 am

Leanah1 wrote:
Temple wrote:As it stands both my tanking gear and DPS gear need some work but I'm regularly looking for items on the AH, not wanting to request HC runs specifically for offspec drops.

As for this i say go for it i need on bouth and start counting it in to your list of stuff you need... Smile.

As for the list you made Aka i think its good ill got most (I would almost say all) i need from HC and i alsaw be the first to say that im not the best DPS out there a least not in HC im better aggainst raid bosses. although im think i might respec whene i get better gear...Smile. I think the most important thing her is to fill the slots whit character that can benefit from The HC runs. I dont knowe but i think at least some of use have gotten what we need from the HC runns so i think its more important to gear up this new characters...Smile.
So if you need gear dont be shy take a spot and kick out the more well geard characters.... Personaly i think Tes is getting to big an ego tanking all the time... Suspect .... Better replaysing him whit Sil whene he have time... teashing that big Orc some humility.... Laughing .... I love you I love you I love you

Saying that i will always lend a hend if you guys need help gearing up.... though i think i might be kickt out of the guild sone due to "improper behavore" and "slandaring the guild leader" a violation punichable by permanent pugging white undergeard IRL Noobs........ Please dont kick me ... Shocked ... ill be good,... ill be good... Shocked

...Smile
lol!
/gkick
lol!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:25 am

Akaris wrote: Practise gear for both. Gearing up THEN repseccing resto isn't a good idea. Practise > gear ).

My thoughts exactly. If we can do heroics with 2 healers, that's fine by me but I'd really like to gear up as resto to get used to the new playstyle.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum