Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The betrail

5 posters

Go down

The betrail Empty The betrail

Post  Leannah Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Well i defelently owe you guys an explination for my 10 man Naxx run...

When i was on my way home today my boss grabd me and askt how a paper im wrighting is going... to make along story short i was suprise to here that he wanted some aditionel data done on my molekules and to do this i need a NMR mashine for some loong runes and ofc the only time it was free was on saturday morrning/day. However i toyed whit the ide of running back and forwads between the mashin and my lapptop and therby making the raid anyways but i would have been a hassel for bouth you and me whit a 10 min break ever 30 min or so. So whene i saw that they war looking for a mage i thought what the hell ther is no good way out of this and i went for the run... And admitatly in the last spear of the moment i forgot about our raids today...Sad

I knowe this things happens but i hate that after my big commitment post im the first one to promes somthing that i cant deliver....Sad. I knowe that it is not that big a deal but i was realy looking forward to our guildrun and i feel like i let you mates down...But "you got to do what you got to do"....Smile

Hmm and i was in sutch a good mood this day..... :/
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

The betrail Empty Re: The betrail

Post  Teshija Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:43 pm

Well no excuses are gonna work you know what type of guild we are; wow and guild raid first then real life Exclamation Exclamation
So the punishment will be severe!
On another thought missing VoA and OS runs yesterday with us is your greatest punishment Exclamation
Just dont let us catch you playing wow before Saturday evening lol!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:32 am

Teshija wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:16 am

Teshija wrote:Well no excuses are gonna work you know what type of guild we are; wow and guild raid first then real life Exclamation Exclamation
So the punishment will be severe!
On another thought missing VoA and OS runs yesterday with us is your greatest punishment Exclamation

First off all i will take my punishment stoackly... like the little girl that i am...Smile Let me guess i need to start pugging BF and SH HC getting betten in dps by lvl 70 DK...Smile ..... A drak chaptor in my wow history....Smile

And second I might be online from time to time on saturday morrning depending on if i get my laptop running whit wow or not... But if i knowe my lacy self i would guess not... Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:50 am

BTW you got any nice drops yestrday. Hope the betrail payed itself off Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:03 am

Yes it did i got T7 shoulders....Smile

But as i allready postet i was punished as well when i did VoA later i lost some T7,5 gloves on a 98 roll... Im not proud to admit it but there where some tears..... Twila can comform that he was ther, i cryed like a girl and cursed lik a sailor.... Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:06 am

hehe

BTW, how good geared are tanks in VoA 25, I am bit afraid to go there in my current gear as an OT or MT. You guys remember the HP of some guys there?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:36 am

i didnt notice...
but we had a single warrior in the whole raid (MT)
the offtank was a druid
and i got critically healed at one point between trash mob fights for 16k (which is about all my health)
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:26 am

Twila wrote:i didnt notice...
but we had a single warrior in the whole raid (MT)
the offtank was a druid
and i got critically healed at one point between trash mob fights for 16k (which is about all my health)

WHAT WHAT WHAT?! Do want that kind of spellpower!! *DROOL*
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:43 am

I tink i was in a OS 25 man raid and the tank had 29 k and we made it allright...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum