Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Obsidian Sanctum

3 posters

Go down

The Obsidian Sanctum Empty The Obsidian Sanctum

Post  Teshija Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:32 am

The Obsidian Sanctum, also known as the Chamber of Aspects, is a secret chamber where the five great Dragon Aspects would convene whenever they wished to meet. The Sanctum is a small single boss encounter, with the possibility of expansion in the future.

The portal to this instance is located underneath the Wyrmrest Temple, in Dragonblight.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

The Obsidian Sanctum Empty Re: The Obsidian Sanctum

Post  Teshija Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:33 am

Hey Guys since this thingy is very short and fun, and easy to do just Sarth himself how do you feel we start to get tacts down to get him with +1 drake for now?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:19 am

Teshija wrote:Hey Guys since this thingy is very short and fun, and easy to do just Sarth himself how do you feel we start to get tacts down to get him with +1 drake for now?

exelent idea i dont knowe what you get out of it but it sounds fun....Smile

BTW how did the run go last night any good loot?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:25 am

For 1 extra dragon you get extra lvl 200 epic item and achievment. For two extra dragons you get 1 extra lvl 200 epic and one extra levl 213 epic drop and for three (ultimate goal) is the dragon mount drop-

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43986

As well as achievments. We can run it normaly just one time to get our group there in order and for all who wasnt there yet see what to expect on individual fights and than start combining them!

Yea was good drops pretty much all went into guild hands Buc and Sil got PvP pants, Aka got that trinket he wanted I got satchel of spoils and bag went to some pug guy......
Dont remember if anything else dropped!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:56 am

Sounds good. I guess we just tank the added drake and dps him now, but i'm sure he does a de-buff / buff on the players or Sarth himself. So it'll be a DPS race i reckon.

Who knows - Lets try. Twisted Evil
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:19 am

Well there are some tips and advice here and there, and it easier to do with some drakesthen the others Ill read some and post links when I get the time!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:53 am

I have to ask... When some pvp stuff drop is it ok to need on even though your pve...? A nice pvp dropt in VoA 25 man yesterday and i was affraid to roll on it...What is the commen practis on this...?

Btw i think i got my punishment yesterday i rolled a 98 on some t7,5 gloves and lost it to a 99... Laughing
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:05 am

Well most drops on VoA are divided between PvE and PvP and people go there to get them both. So as long as its your class roll on it and dont be shy about it! I mean regardles on drops its still a PvE fight which drops both sets of gear!
Well at least thats how I feel about it!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum