Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey chaps.

+5
Leannah
Silahco
Teshija
Spiderspy
Zushenk
9 posters

Go down

Hey chaps. Empty Hey chaps.

Post  Zushenk Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Hey guys. I have decided to depart from WoW now for a bit and switch back to EvE-Online. Found a new coporation thats just started, plus a new expansion coming up. I can still keep in touch on here though if you like, i might be back in the future.

I wish you all good look with the raid and guild progression and thanks for the good fun i had with you all. I love you

Zushenk

Back to top Go down

Hey chaps. Empty Re: Hey chaps.

Post  Spiderspy Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:32 pm

gah how can you play EvE?! Oo it was just anoying to steer :/
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Well Zu what can I say. Was great fun playing with you, and having you around. You always made instances a bit more interesting and on the edge so to speak Very Happy
Wish you all the fun in Eve and hope to see you back soon Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Silahco Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:14 pm

aaah Crap, just when we were starting to get the raid thing going you decide to leave us. Sad Well good luck with EVE, hope to see you back soon again.

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:39 am

Sure mate go and play EvE for a while but you will b back sone...Smile Just see how it workt for me and Gre i stayid in the other server but i evantualy jumpt here as well. Gre started playing warhammer but ended up here as well...Smile So if you want to feel independent and in control of your acctions sure go but you will eventiouly and up back here....Smile as we all do...

Seriously though sad to see you go mate but i hope you stick around on the site an post...Smile and remember you can always turn back to wow...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:59 am

Aww, I'm going to miss the chaos you caused in instances Sad *Zushenk's portrait gets glowing red edges* "Oh dear, here we go again.." Very Happy But yeah, that's what WF is like.. First nothing and then OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND burst and you've won the "Aggro of the year" award Smile

In the end, you can't fight the WoWlust ( like the term, huh? Laughing ). I hope we'll see you back soon.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:09 am

Shit man Sad I'm really sorry to see you going Sad Hope it's just temporary leave and you'll be back with us soon Very Happy All the best and stay in touch Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:15 am

Good bye.

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:00 am

Aw man - sad to see you taking a break for a bit Sad - do what ya gotta do matey and we'll see you back here in the future!

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum