Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what with Dualspecs

+3
Leannah
Silahco
Teshija
7 posters

Go down

So what with Dualspecs Empty So what with Dualspecs

Post  Teshija Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:16 am

So guys this thread goes basicly to more utility based classes then just plane DPS guys here! I would just like you put it here so we can have an clear overwiev of what we will be able to cover within guild.

So as for me I am planning on taking up fury tree spec with some bleed dot over time which in my opinnon will be usefull in both PvE and PvP enviorement. Will need 3 sets of gear in the end, tho!

What about you pallyes and druids?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

So what with Dualspecs Empty Re: So what with Dualspecs

Post  Silahco Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:31 am

Originally I was thinking of going Retribution and doing some DPS, but trying to get gear from Heroics is a pain atm cause there is always a DK or warrior in the group taking the dps gear and I think we have enough DPS in the guild so I have decided to go holy maybe as a start and see how it is, and seeing that I have a lot of healing gear picked up already, so gearing up will be much easier.

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:35 am

Well i havent lookt in to PvP that closely but and my opptions gear and spec whise are not that radical as for you healers and tanks out ther but i at least knowe i need some EoH to buy som resiliens gear and other then that i dont knowe what i need. I will look in to maybe have some slowing spels and spec in my PvP tree but i need to read up on it a bit...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:47 am

Heavyhoof will get PvP spec (bit different from my PvE build) and I'll have to farm some emblems for pvp set. My weapon is good enough but I only have Deadly Gladiator pants and rest is crafted Savage PvP armor.

Nahimana will get PvE DPS spec on the top of resto build which I have atm. Haven't decided whether I'll go boomkin or feral. My current SP healing gear should be quite good for going boomkin without a need of getting too many new armor pieces. I'll lack 'hit' though Sad For the moment I have almost full epic feral set in my bags (for dps) and I'm quite good geared as resto as well so all I'd need is maybe get few +spell hit items if I decide to go for boomkin (would love to get ranged DPS for a change).

Buculus will get (maybe) fury PvE or Arms/Fury PvP build - haven't decided yet. More likely it'll be fury PvE with TG as Heavy might be my main PvP toon and Tesh has a warrior already for our Arena team so there's no need for 2nd one Smile I have 2 or 3 nice 2h laying around but no dps gear at all so basically Buc will need full gearing up for DPS. Chances are that I won't pick dual spec at Buc at all at the moment as I have quite good dps on Heavy (after nerf it may change though...) and Heavy will also be my PvP toon so Buc might stay prot atm and then we'll see.
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:59 am

Akaris - PvE healer / PvE tank.

Jinkei - PvE DPS / PvP
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 am

Temple - Holy Healer (PvE) and (probably) Protection Tank (PvE), though I think I'll have a lot to learn on the tanking front.

I have some gear already for the tanking, but my defence is only 499 at the moment so needs a bit of work (already gemmed for defence where possible). I'd 'like' to put together a DPS set also, but that's way down the list there, and only really for completeness.

I'm also after working on a PvP toon, and that was (lately) planned to be Ermintroll, but I'm already having second thoughts of a PvP hunter..... I dunno.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:13 am

Well the main reason I am interested in this is following:

Besides the usefull utility we can have and always have guild tanks/healers it will have good use on bosses as well.

For example we go in following make up 2 tanks 2 healers 6 dps we get to Loatheb one tank can shift to DPS to make fight faster, 4 horsemen dps can shift to healer, on tadisu fight one tank reverts to DPS after 2 preliminary bosses. Think this will speed up our progress since we will be able to utilise more of our own resources!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:49 pm

I'm going for PvE healer/PvP healer specs, and depending on how interested I'll be in raidin later on, I'll maybe change to PvP Ele/PvP Resto.

Got Far Cry 2 and F.E.A.R. 2 now, so I'll be away for a while though.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:29 am

Gredeth wrote:
Got Far Cry 2 and F.E.A.R. 2 now, so I'll be away for a while though.

Traitor! We had to pug healer on last run So what with Dualspecs 625610
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:33 am

Well I got used to his 1 month on 2 onths off........... So what with Dualspecs 843730
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum