Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to the Guild

3 posters

Go down

Introduction to the Guild Empty Introduction to the Guild

Post  Leannah Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:30 am

Hi there...Smile

I guess you for some reason or the other have found your way to our guild and here is a quick introduction. As seen from my own point of view...Smile

Our guilds consist out of people from many different nations (Britain, Croatia, Sweden, South Africa , Italy, Poland etc) and ages (Mostly older from 20-40 although some even older and younger). The one thing we have in common is we like this game but we have real lives as well and can’t play and raid 24/7.

So we are a casual family like guild enjoying the endgame face of the game, although all lvl of players are welcome. We have a lot of fun and are really respectful of each other. We give respect to all players right from the start and expect they do the same. Meaning there are no "Noobs" in this guild only inexperienced players.

You might wonder what we mean by respect. It’s a word common used but also misused. What we mean is respect other players by being on time for raids you sign up for and always come as much prepared as you can for raids (tactics known, elixirs ready etc). We respect that other players might not now stuff and might have a longer learning curve on bosses. We respect that not everyone can play all the time and let them commit as much as they want and can. We respect that some characters might not be that well geared, at same time they will respect us and make sure to gear up as much as they can for a raid to help the guild out as much as possible. Saying this, we will of course never cut someone out because he does to little DPS or don’t understand something if that is the case we will help out and be very tolerant of mistakes and learning curves.

Current progress: We currently have most of ICC10 on farm, except the Lich King. We schedule raids every Wednesday and Thursday evening. Other then that we "wing it" if we are enough online. Most of thes raids occures later in the evening whene most players have the time. But as we sad earlier we are a casual guild and we play when we want to and have time. Although some of use are still doing HC and we are always gearing up new players and alts...Smile

What are we looking for: We want players that are loyal, mature and respectful, Experience and “game time” is a far second. We don’t expect you to commit to any raids or anything if you don’t want to. The main goal is “have fun” and commit as much time you can and want to. What we don’t look for is players using our guild as a spring board or a place to gear up on your way to a more hardcore guild no mather how experienced you are. Although if you feel you want to leave for some reason that is of course no problem just as long as your initial intention is to stay with us as a guild....Smile

I hope this has been enlightened for you and I now ask you to think about if this is the guild for you? If it is you will find us beeing a really family like and friendly guild and don’t mind helping out. We also have a lot of fun both in the game and in here as you can plainly see…Smile.

I just like to add that this is my thoughts about our guild and i hope the rest of you in the guild let it be known if you like to add somthing or disagree on something i wrote here...Smile

Much love

/Lea

Last edited by Leannah on Wed May 06, 2009 2:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduction to the Guild Empty Re: Introduction to the Guild

Post  Silahco Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:27 am

I think you pretty much summed up the guild and players in it up nicely there lea. Smile
No further comments from me. Very Happy

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:20 am

That wall of text equals Doomed Riders, I have nothing to add. Great job Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content