Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Again about my JC respec

2 posters

Go down

Again about my JC respec Empty Again about my JC respec

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:53 am

Well now i got my helmet so reskilling aint to far away now....Smile

I was just woundering from You JC out there where do you get recepis? I knowe you can buy some PVP gem ones for Stone keepers shard and that you need some JC tokens to buy others. Where do you get this tokens? Is it just one a day from daily quest? Is there any faction you should get rep whit to get nice recipies? And most important where do i get this JC unike gems that only JC can use and what Lvl do you need to be to use them?

Any help will be appriciated...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Again about my JC respec Empty Re: Again about my JC respec

Post  Silahco Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 am

There are a couple of resiliance gems you can buy with stone keepers shards in wintergrasp like you said, then there is the daily quest you do from the JC trainer in Dalaran, one token a day and on average a patern cost 3 tokens, 5 for a meta and 6 tokens if you want any of the rings/amulets you want to craft. JC only jewels go for 2 tokens but you can only have 3 equiped on you at any time . All these you can bought from Tiffany Cartier or something like that in the JC shop right next to the dailiy quest giver. think there is more than 60 different paterns to learn via the tokens. Not sure at what lvl you can start using the JC only gems, will check and get back on that.

Then there are are a couple of paterns you get from faction rep, think most of em have a JC patern somehere in there rep, and then you get a couple of paterns that drop from HC's, normally the last boss. There are also some random world drops but not that many from what i have seen.

Most important ones are from the Daily tokens, and will take some time to build up your JC paterns.

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:56 am

Thx mate ...Smile

So i guess im in for a bit of a grind then whit only one token a day....Sad

But i guess i can mail you the mats for the unik JC gems and then jou can make it and send it back to me....Smile If you have the recipe ofc and if they are BoE ofc and not BoP.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silahco Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:14 am

As far as I know the JC gems are BOP, and according to wowhead, you will need 173 days to get all the tokens to buy all the JC paterns. but if you wana focus on the JC only gems that should not take that long, think there is around 10 different ones and not all are applicapble to casters for instance. Just remember you will need to use one token to buy the dragons eye used in making them. Unless you buy em from AH.

Here is a lost of all the token bought recipes.
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41596#currency-for:0+1

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:45 am

Good stuff.... Again about my JC respec 342285

Thx alot mate....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down