Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happytree lvl80 resto druid

4 posters

Go down

Happytree lvl80 resto druid Empty Happytree lvl80 resto druid

Post  Happytree Fri May 08, 2009 12:23 pm

Please fill in this application form and post it as a separate thread if you would like to apply for a membership in our Guild. Please put your character name, class and lvl as a subject in your application post. If your application is succesfull we will contact you in-game (/w or mail).

1. IRL name Chris

2. Your age 21

3. IRL location and time zone UK gmt

4. IRL gender Male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here)OS10 + 25 Complete, Naxx10 half complete

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours) most evenings after 7pm til about 10.30. unless i have a day off work then almost all day Smile

7. What do you expect from our Guild? good chatty people and a raid here and there.

8. How can you contribute to our Guild? i have healed every heroic and healed for os10+25 and naxx10 and am currently gearing up to tank as off spec.

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have? i have a female tauren druid and a male tauren warrior both lvl80

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl? skinning and leatherworking maxed

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules) Always helping a fellow guild mate

12. What is your level of English? excellent

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one) Happytree lvl80

14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular? i found it on wow europe forums and think it has a kl name and have recently transferred to chrommagus and the guild seems nice and casual

15. Any additional information you would like to add Very Happy

(copied and pasted from old forum by spiderspy ordinary author Buculus)
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Happytree lvl80 resto druid Empty Re: Happytree lvl80 resto druid

Post  Leannah Sat May 09, 2009 3:24 am

Again we also meet yesterday, great fun, god raid so the only thing to say is wolcome abord mate...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Happytree lvl80 resto druid Empty Re: Happytree lvl80 resto druid

Post  Buculus Sat May 09, 2009 8:52 am

Welcome to our guild mate Smile I hope you'll enjoy your stay Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down