Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lea: My PvP Frosty Spec

3 posters

Go down

For Lea: My PvP Frosty Spec Empty For Lea: My PvP Frosty Spec

Post  Temple Wed May 20, 2009 2:02 am

Lea,

Following our conversation of last evening, take a look here.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Chromaggus&cn=Perspyro&gn=Doomed+Riders

I need to sort out the glyphs as this started life as my levelling spec (I changed spec but not glyphs it after I hit 80).

Frost spec in PvP is all about controlling the situation throught he myriad of CC possibilities offered by Frost, the arcane chunk is obviously so I can get to TTW for extra damage on slowed targets and ofc Imp CS for the Silence.

I'm very rusty PvP-wise at the moment - but I'm gathering speed slowly. Any questions feel free to ask of course Smile

Temple

Back to top Go down

For Lea: My PvP Frosty Spec Empty Re: For Lea: My PvP Frosty Spec

Post  Twila Wed May 20, 2009 3:19 am

It would be fun to duel you Very Happy
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Wed May 20, 2009 4:10 am

Twila wrote:It would be fun to duel you Very Happy

Any time dude Smile particularly as I have no plan against 'Locks.

I have a LOT of homework to do and a lot of learning to sharpen up my PvP though I think I did OK at the BGs I went to yesterday.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 20, 2009 4:38 am

Dont forget a bit of PvP trinket to break snare/MCs and that kinda stuff. And dont go up against Twila without res gear hell eat you alive Very Happy

I know he ate me, hehe he ate me later on even with res gear but np I changed specs now and got some cool rotations made up so it would be fun to go at it again!

We can revitalize doomed duels one of these days Very Happy

I also wnet with Stench in Arens and gotten hit hard all the time whole different ball game over there then in BGs. Will be fun to grow in PvP for a while. Looking at my new PvP boots today that will boost my resiliance and hit rating. And I also need some EPIKZ cape, bracers and ring and I am better set for PvPing Very Happy

Last edited by Teshija on Wed May 20, 2009 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Wed May 20, 2009 5:19 am

Aye I need to get the PvP trinket fairly urgently.

Actually I need to get any sort of PvP gear - mine's still all rather sub-par, apart fromt he couple of Naxx/epic pieces I have. I don't expect to win duels very often (at all?) in the bginning.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 20, 2009 5:40 am

With anyone in PvP gear I would say at all.

I started with this set easy to get by but you need to farm for it I had spare emblems and spent them on set rather then on mamooth mount!

http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=765

Mage version:
http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=779

I guess it was season 5 starting set. I guess seosen six will be next but I have no idea when those things are hitting and such. Besides for epics you need arena rating which you dont have for starters. So I guess these are the best to start you off with!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Wed May 20, 2009 5:56 am

You can buy Deadly pieces for honour points
Belt, Cloak, Shoes, Neck and Rings
besides battlemaster trinkets and the insigna of the horde

http://thottbot.com/i41897 for example
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 20, 2009 6:04 am

yes Twila is right I forgot about those. i only have ring so far and need to farm some more honor for others. There are relativly cheap stuff (provided you want to go in WG often) you can buy from WG as well:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43589#currency-for
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Wed May 20, 2009 6:32 am

I'm making a shooping list of 'starter' gear I can accumulate from HCs/Rep etc from a few recommendations I'm picking up here and there on the net. I'm thinking they might be more readily available to kick off PvP-wear (and also help accumulate PvE-wear).

I'm gonna make a post of the lists for my own reference on here when it's completed.

I'll take a look at the stuff you posted up too though I'm busy with this list at the moment.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 20, 2009 6:42 am

Well I could be wrong but there is not a big choice in PvP gear for starting if I am not mistaken.

Shoulders, chest, legs, gloves and head for emblems of heroism in dala (only 1 version and its base one I think)

rings, trinkets, amulets, boots, bracers, belts and capes for honor points in Orgrimar (you do have a choice here of hit and critical strike rating and such for example)!

Chest, boots, tinkets and belts for WG tokens you can combine with upper mentioned sets to gain some benefits.

All other stuff require arena rating, but I might have missed some and if I am wrong please let me know Very Happy

Youll need around 190 emblems for armour set I bealive, cheapest thing in orgri is around 30 k honor, and in wintergrasp you need 15 WG marks for cheapest thing. So there is quite a bit of farming there waiting for you (and us)!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Wed May 20, 2009 7:04 am

Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down