Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are on the hunt

3 posters

Go down

We are on the hunt Empty We are on the hunt

Post  Leannah Wed May 27, 2009 2:48 am

SO yesterday exidor and darnessus (Pardon the spelling... Wink) fell under the doomed riders fist. I was a legundary battle and like all DR battlet it was exucuted flawlesly... I still remmbere my line "Happy tank, Bere heals the rest do what you want"... I meen isent that just the essens of a true leader... im asking you? No Jeeeeeeeenkins here...Smile

All kidding aside it was great fun and a lot of use got the achivment. And to think that all of this started when Tizeaza askt Happy what pet hi preferd...Smile. Cause the unjustice of only alowing low lvl ally to have a revenger is unacceptable for DR....Smile. So great jobb everyone and gz to the achivments and to Happy`s alt for his new hungry pet...Smile

We are on the hunt Doomedraidernightelf
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

We are on the hunt Empty Re: We are on the hunt

Post  Temple Wed May 27, 2009 3:49 am

.... apart from the bit where you all ran off to Darnassus leaving my corpse to rot in The Exodar..... 'Leave no man behind (apart from Razorspine)' Evil or Very Mad Sad

Was good fun even so Smile - we should do more of the fun stuff.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Wed May 27, 2009 3:58 am

Guess who was that ugly Tauren 1st in DPS? Razz

Have a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed May 27, 2009 4:23 am

Temple wrote:.... apart from the bit where you all ran off to Darnassus leaving my corpse to rot in The Exodar..... 'Leave no man behind (apart from Razorspine)' Evil or Very Mad Sad

In all fairnes you where already roten before you died so we were only thinking you laid down for a quick napp... Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Wed May 27, 2009 4:47 am

Leannah wrote:
Temple wrote:.... apart from the bit where you all ran off to Darnassus leaving my corpse to rot in The Exodar..... 'Leave no man behind (apart from Razorspine)' Evil or Very Mad Sad

In all fairnes you where already roten before you died so we were only thinking you laid down for a quick napp... Smile

hehehehehehe that's an interesting point - as are the ones on the end of me daggers...... Wink

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed May 27, 2009 6:02 am

Temple wrote:
Leannah wrote:

hehehehehehe that's an interesting point - as are the ones on the end of me daggers...... Wink

Whats he talking about..... Suspect
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum