Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moo? Hello again everyone.

4 posters

Go down

Moo? Hello again everyone. Empty Moo? Hello again everyone.

Post  Zushenk Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:45 am

Hello you doomed riders of the skies.

First off i know i was meant to keep in touch with you on the forums like i said i would, i can only apologize as i don't have an excuse why i didnt. Moo? Hello again everyone. 738831

But i am happy to see your all still about! How is the corp...er, guild, going? Thinking of hoping to rejoin you all soon (if i am still in), i can also see you have got some new cowboys, how you finding doomed riders?

How is your guild progression going aswell, i know i sort of left when we was trying to get naxx on the road, how is it going? Hoping to see all your shiny NAxx 25man HC stuff?

I will so get smashed by my EvE buddies for posting on a WoW related forum. What a Face

Zushenk

Back to top Go down

Moo? Hello again everyone. Empty Re: Moo? Hello again everyone.

Post  Buculus Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi mate Smile Haven't heard from you for ages Wink

How's your EvE going? You are still in the guild mate as we were hoping to see you back at some stage Smile

As to our progress - we have Naxx 10 on farm at the moment and we got key to EoE (actually few keys at this stage) but we haven't cleared it yet Smile We will probably try Naxx 25 tomorrow with few pugs as we still don't have enough peeps to have 25 man guild run. Some of us are ready to start Ulduar 10 as well so there's plenty of stuff to keep us busy I think Wink At the moment we are having fun in Naxx 10 with some of our new members or alts to gear everyone up.

Stay in touch Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:59 am

Nice to hear from you Zuc and you are always WB...Smile . Well Buc said it all i think...Smile. Hope to see you sone we can always use another Cow...Wink
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zushenk Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:32 am

EvE, ye it was going ok, bit bored of it now though. Long skill training, its going to much capital for me. Huge capital blobs. Doesnt do it for me anymore, after doing most major stuff, 0.0, pos warfare, fleet fights...

Zushenk

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:53 am

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU my ninja puller Moo? Hello again everyone. 478661
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:32 am

Teshija wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU my ninja puller Moo? Hello again everyone. 478661

Wierdo.... Rolling Eyes a tank thats want ninja pulling...

... I love you I love you I love you
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum