Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage

5 posters

Go down

An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage Empty An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage

Post  Leannah Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:19 am

Hi, Hord fans

Here is the logo i made as you kan se i made 4 different versions to show how it can be change by changing images on the side (to match expentions and/or other tings), changing the wow logo in the middel or leave it out al together and changing the fullnes and contrast of the collor (I made it red and black but it kan be chaged to whatever). I dont knowe if this guild have an official Font but that can also be changed to suit the overall look of this webbpage.

An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage Doomedriderssmaler1fl0

An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage Doomedriderssmaler2eg0

An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage Doomedriderssmaler3vp4

An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage Doomedriderssmaler4bx6

I hope you (Admins and members a like) can give me feedback on what you think. I most underline this is only smaler versions, the originels are in 1200X800 so shadows and fonts will be mutch clearer and sharper in that format. If it is to big it can always be made smaler.

I hope you like it but if not its no problem it might not work whit the overall theme... Very Happy If so give me feedback on what you wher thinking or images you want to include. Im also thinking of a logo whitout a fram so it will flowe in to the backgroun better. The background are suppost to be black or? Question

One other thing i put in an incorrect e-mail whene i register the first time so thats way i had to take the user name “Leanah1”. Is it possible to change this user name to “Leanah” and delete the other “Leanah” account?

Cheers

Last edited by Leanah1 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage Empty Re: An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage

Post  Teshija Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:27 am

This one looks great, realy like the colors and think it will look great with the overall theme. I like the one with wow logo best, only if you could get rid of that white stuff on the top. Only dont know why you kicked out the horde logo out of it? I think this ones better than the old one, but well have to wait for some sort of general agreement Very Happy
Maybe spiderspy will now try and outdo yours and well have a regular loggo contest. And we could think of for a nice prize. Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage Empty Re: An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage

Post  Leannah Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:44 am

I Welcome competition... Very Happy I have more ideas as well so i say "bring it on"... Very Happy

Nice spotted on the wite stuff you get a bit blind whene you work on images, that is easy to fix...

I thougt as well of use bought the wow logo and the tapesty but i thought it was to messy... scratch But if you want it its no problem adding them both.. Very Happy

Last edited by Leanah1 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:46 am

its hard to know if it will work with the overall theme since I will later on change all of it buttons and so on^^
this is just temperaly i will design some of my own and a new loggo.

but to you and your loggo now. For myself I am not a fan of lines and frames^^ I like the feeling that all is connected and it is not in several peices Smile thats why the forum looks as it looks at the moment. second thingy this might be just me but I rather have an unquie look on the banner than pics taken from one of samwise paintings even though its connected to wow. And the loggo should probly be shorter and wider so it wont fill up that much space when you move on the page and wider so it has the lenght of the forum Smile .

But this is just me and as I said maybe we should wait a bit till I am done with the page theme to take a real loggo Smile

not sure if I will make a red or purple theme.

But else its nice pasted together I just wonder is that a rider to the left one of those in Lord of the rings?

Sure we can have a little competition when I am done with the theme Razz don't mind a competition will probly because of this try to to focus on the theme of the forum and be done with it quicker shall start this evening Smile
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:52 am

So just so I know do you all prefear red colors or what do you want? all exept pink and blue is doable at the moment^^
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:59 am

Spiderspy wrote:So just so I know do you all prefear red colors or what do you want? all exept pink and blue is doable at the moment^^
Oh god no pinks please! everything else is ok!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:08 am

OK, since this is not the final version of the forum it would be wise for both of you wait with logos till then. When it is finished (spiderspy will give that world) all of you who want to create logo, may do so, and we will make a poll, so members can decide what they like best! I think that would be fair!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:11 am

I think 3 diffrent loggos each as a maximum or?
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:17 am

Spiderspy wrote:I think 3 diffrent loggos each as a maximum or?
I think thats enough!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:24 am

Thx for the feedback... I just want to clearify that i dont want to compet whit you on how the webbpage look or how it will be designd... Very Happy It was just a funny remark on a earlyer post and if it sounded like i was dictating the theme it was not my intent. I think you are doing a smaching work and it will for shor look great when it is done. As i sad on the other forum i just did it for fun and if you want my help in design ides im her to help you in whatever form you like... Very Happy

And yes it is the one from lord of the ring but as i mantiond this is a work in progress the images on the sides can be chaged. My real work is the creast in the middle where i tryde to inccorporate the talbard and that we are a hord clan. I was also going for a epic and timeless feeling...

Regarding the color. I think red is fine but purpul works as well, again i did not mean to dictate anything, i thought i read it some where on the other forum. That and from the look of this page i assumd red and black would be the scheme.

Anyhow back to the drawing board i guess... Very Happy. After theme is done and naturaly only if you want my help i know how irratating it is to have someone interfering whit your work so just shout if you want any help i be around... Very Happy

Cheers

Last edited by Leanah1 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:30 am

ok a design thingy should probly be mentioned maximum hieght will be 250px and a solid lenght of 1000px so it will look good with the forum and it wont take to much space^^

oh and on buttons and so do you want some abstract or solid warfare thingy or banners or lightning? i think i will go with one of these as theme

Last edited by Spiderspy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:33 am

Leanah1 wrote:

My real work is the creast in the middle where i tryde to inccorporate the talbard and that we are a hord clan. I was also going for a epic and timeless feeling...

Cheers
This is what I liked the most about your loggo.
So guys you (and all of the members who feel like it) hit the photoshop after the final version of the forum is done Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:48 am

Solid warfare sounds interesting Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:17 am

Spiderspy wrote:ok a design thingy should probly be mentioned maximum hieght will be 250px and a solid lenght of 1000px so it will look good with the forum and it wont take to much space^^

oh and on buttons and so do you want some abstract or solid warfare thingy or banners or lightning? i think i will go with one of these as theme

Sounds good looking forward to se how it looks... Very Happy
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 am

When I got time this evening i will make an example button for each theme so you can choose.
And I will probly only change the buttons and some forum pics for now, but you will get the picture.
And then I will work with the rest of the buttons (around 40x) to be done as soon as I can.
And after that we can start the competition Razz.
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:03 am

Leanah1 wrote:

One other thing i put in an incorrect e-mail whene i register the first time so thats way i had to take the user name “Leanah1”. Is it possible to change this user name to “Leanah” and delete the other “Leanah” account?

Cheers
first of all delete the other Leanah account i can't change your name if there already is someone with that name.
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaplian Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:50 am

Spiderspy wrote:So just so I know do you all prefear red colors or what do you want? all exept pink and blue is doable at the moment^^

I don't mind red and black, but after staring at a monitor all day I appreciate a bit of contrast to make it a bit easier on the eyes too. Wink
Anaplian
Anaplian

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:14 am

ah well the important text will be white Smile

and heres a little of what I though can vote now Razz might mix them though(though will be harder with the warfare theme)

An suggestion for a logo for this webbpage Newandoldmc0
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:23 pm

Spiderspy wrote:
Leanah1 wrote:

Cheers
first of all delete the other Leanah account i can't change your name if there already is someone with that name.

Thx for trying, i guess i have to live whit "Leanah1". Ther are worst faits... Very Happy

The buttons looks great i like the warfare ones best my self.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:24 pm

Warfare Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:29 pm

bah will be a lot harder with the warfare thingy since i wont do the pics myself and i have to look around all the webb^^

but that doesn't matter Razz lenah have you activated that lenah account or? the weird thing is i don't find it in the list though it gets the error when i try to change your name that that name already exist. maybe it is just because you have't clicked accept in the mail you get to your account?
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:28 pm

Hey all - that's some utterly amazing work - you groovers have talent!

I like the second from top logo and the Warfare buttons.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum