Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switching main to Uglock

2 posters

Go down

Switching main to Uglock Empty Switching main to Uglock

Post  Serjo Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 am

Topic says all.
After a bit of thought I realized I'm going to switch my main from resto/elemental dual specced shaman Serjo to my affliction lock Uglock.
I have been playing my shaman for more than 3 and a half years so long and I feel i need to change my playstyle to something different from being a healer (a decent one, I hope, but only you who played with me can say that actually Smile ) or a 2-spell (LB-LvB) caster.
Having said that, Serjo will still be in game when/if you need him ofc, but I will spend more time on gearing (and skiling up) Uglock, while levelling my DK (planning to get him to tanking at 80) when i can.

Have yuo all a great time!

Serjo

P.S.: To GMs: pls keep Serjo as "main" status, and Uglock as "evil clone" for i joined DR with Serjo and i feel he still is my "main" name Smile.

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Switching main to Uglock Empty Re: Switching main to Uglock

Post  Leannah Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:02 am

Ahha one less Shammy...Smile Bere will be glad more gear to the other shammys....Smile Lea will bi said less clouth to here...Sad.....Smile

Hehe all kidding aside no problem mate ofc you should play what you want to play we will be missing your healing but we will lock forward to your lock powers...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down