Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme profession makeover (Need help)

3 posters

Go down

Extreme profession makeover (Need help) Empty Extreme profession makeover (Need help)

Post  Berg Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 am

As you maybe know I have been going through a makeover on my profession so that I don't have any profession duplicates so to speak. Smile

However I'm having a hard time on my enchanting on Dellepude now since the mats are quite expensive, currently at skill 385.

This is why I would be very grateful if you would ask me first when you need enchanting since I have a lot of enchants that still gives me skill-ups which doesnt give Lupper, Shanla and Heavyhoof skill-ups for instance Smile And ofc it's no fee..

Ex. I have spellpower on gloves and icewalker on feet that still gives me skill-up which a lot of people use.

Not trying to take the work from any of you guys, this is just when I'm skilling up and of course you don't have to wait around for me if I'm not online when you want the enchant Smile

If it's of any interest my professions are now:

Beregen:
  • Alchemy (Transmutation Master) 450
  • Inscription 428

Dellepude:
  • Leatherworking (Tribal) 442
  • Enchanting 385

Lorandir:
  • Herbalism 450
  • Skinning 362

Elverpalle:
  • Jewelcrafting 450
  • Blacksmithing (Armorsmith) 450

Nammnamm:
  • Mining 438
  • Engineering 395

Have a lot of mats lying around for skilling up engineering though. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Extreme profession makeover (Need help) Empty Re: Extreme profession makeover (Need help)

Post  Leannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:05 am

Sweet good to knowe mate... Extreme profession makeover (Need help) 342285

Nizzo will need to enchant for healing spec i will check whit you first then...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Extreme profession makeover (Need help) Empty Re: Extreme profession makeover (Need help)

Post  Buculus Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:44 am

Let me know if you need something for any proff Smile I might have few things lying around here and there Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum