Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mission to rescue Nokkonen and Saunamajuri

5 posters

Go down

The mission to rescue Nokkonen and Saunamajuri Empty The mission to rescue Nokkonen and Saunamajuri

Post  Gredeth Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Just wanted to thank you guys again for the rescue operation Very Happy Damn bastards started ganking us since the lvl 35 gnome warlock couldn't kill us and died again and again when trying to do so. They left us alone after escaping us, although the warlock and some draenei shaman attacked us again later but that's a different story.

I actually thought it was pretty fun and I was wondering if we could go raid some alliance outposts or something again? Just like we used to do back when I joined the guild, remember? We raided Astranaar every sunday and that was fun! lol!

When Buculus, Kolxa and I (The Ballzy Boyz -team Laughing) raided Stormwind, it was an epic failure, so what if we tried to do it with a bigger group? Suspect
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

The mission to rescue Nokkonen and Saunamajuri Empty Re: The mission to rescue Nokkonen and Saunamajuri

Post  Leannah Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 am

Im in..Very Happy thats the reson i have Grim the meeeeeaaaaaan Bull.... grrrrrrrr..... Twisted Evil
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

The mission to rescue Nokkonen and Saunamajuri Empty Re: The mission to rescue Nokkonen and Saunamajuri

Post  Buculus Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:53 am

Was fun yesterday mate Very Happy I was so huuungry that I went with Pah to allys camp and creamed all NPCs there XD

Remember when we jumped on 1 lvl70 ally pally (as a group of lvls 40-60 i think) and ganked him in this camp 3 or 4 times in a row some time ago? Very Happy That was epic Razz I miss good 'ol world pvp - Astranaar raids and even our wipe fests trying to get to Darnassus XD

Im in Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Happytree Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:38 am

oooo im in too :3
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:40 am

I am in on Tesh.

FOR THE HORDE!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down