Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excuses for disapearing

5 posters

Go down

Excuses for disapearing Empty Excuses for disapearing

Post  Teshija Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:33 am

Sorry for dropping out on you guys yestrday, but my comp has gone completly bolocks. Its crashing all the time. I have taken it with me to work today and will try to work it out a bit. clean it out and such. Well see!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Excuses for disapearing Empty Re: Excuses for disapearing

Post  Akaris Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:37 am

That sucks mate Sad

If you need some help trouble shooting, post some info or what you think it could be and maybe i can help out. What happens on screen or any noice, before or during the shutdown. What are you using the machine for before shutdown. Is it running to hot. Is it a blue screen. Etc etc

Excuses for disapearing 342285
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:12 am

Well basicly I think it just nee proper maintence I didnt have time to do for the past few months (clearing up disc space, defragmenting, etc.....basic let windows do it for you stuff).

I start the game, and then depends in Dalaran its awfull, takes 5 mins for NPCs to load in, i have 2 or 3 (not mns or however its called but other stuff, one month ago in dala I had 45 easy). Then if I hit even ''O'' to check who is on screen freezes and thats that. Cant alt-tab, windows out, ctrl+alt+del nothing just freezes over.
Sometimes it just resets with notification that active, running memory is to low or something like that and it needs rebooting.

When I solo its ok, but instances can be hard on llitlle fellow, and crashed again yestrday, loading time is slowed up for about 30 or 40% and that sort of stuff.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Phasileus Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 am

Teshija wrote:Well basicly I think it just nee proper maintence I didnt have time to do for the past few months (clearing up disc space, defragmenting, etc.....basic let windows do it for you stuff).

I start the game, and then depends in Dalaran its awfull, takes 5 mins for NPCs to load in, i have 2 or 3 (not mns or however its called but other stuff, one month ago in dala I had 45 easy). Then if I hit even ''O'' to check who is on screen freezes and thats that. Cant alt-tab, windows out, ctrl+alt+del nothing just freezes over.
Sometimes it just resets with notification that active, running memory is to low or something like that and it needs rebooting.

When I solo its ok, but instances can be hard on llitlle fellow, and crashed again yestrday, loading time is slowed up for about 30 or 40% and that sort of stuff.

This sounds like that you have somekind of virus/spyware in your computer.
How old is your computer?

Phasileus

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:22 am

Year and a half thereabout.

I have antiviruses, antispayware and dont go too much on internet from home, so chances for that are minimized. But never the less complete checkout is on the way as we speak Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Phasileus Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:31 am

What operating system do you have? If you have windows xp do this -> Start -> Run, enter "eventvwr", and then review recent entries in the System event log and the Application event log.

Phasileus

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:32 am

Aah ok will do thx a bunch.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Phasileus Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:33 am

Found anything from there?

Phasileus

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:37 am

A will do later, have some work to do about now, so cant look at it ATM. Crying or Very sad
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:51 am

Well my computer finally cicked the bucket yestrday around noon. It froze didnt want to restart no matter what I did in any kinda mode (safe, normal, etc.....).

I performend a recovary but after info it went down succesfully, said it can not start becouse missing some component I never heard of before (no idea if it software or hardware).
Anyways its off to repair with him so I hopefully see you in few days.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:53 am

Hope to cu back sone mate...Sad We need our tank back.... Lea got a taste of ulduar and she liket it... Twisted Evil
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 am

Well My comp is partly fixed today. I have to wait for ne DVD rom which will be arriving only after next week if you can bealive that. So unless I download all games from net and install them like that I wont be blaying for one or twoo weeks more.

Does anyone know if there is a site from which I can download full game? I am already afraid how long it will take but.....why not try it regardless?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:35 am

Well not sure realy but i think WoW europe have a demo version for down load and i think you can just put your CD key in there to acctivate it...Smile Then you just do the same for Burning crusaid enter CD key and then down load and do the same for WotLK...Smile. I think you have to "register" (whit cd key) every expention to be able to at least run, maybee even download, the later expention...Smile

Although if you have a drive on your work computer you can just remove it and run it home ....Smile those hardwears are more often then not "plug and play" and dont demand any instalation...Smile like USB memory...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 am

Found somekinda of a full game client on the wow homepage will try and pull something tonight......
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:09 am

Sweet...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:58 am

WoW web page will help ya here Smile Hope to see ya back soon mate Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:43 am

Downloaded it and its working again, got my UI sorted out, switched from pitbull to X-pearl, and comp is working much better again if nothong else. Altho my free time is kinda restricted ATM but Ill play as soon and as often as I grab the chance.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:35 am

Sweet...Smile Yeah This Tank slacking will not hold.... Excuses for disapearing 625610 *Glaring at you Buc and Tesh*..... Suspect . Right now you have a Little girl (Nizzo) fighting in your place and Lea is sitting on the sideline just waiting to jump in...Smile. If you dont come back sone Lea will have to take you bouth out behind the toolshead.... Excuses for disapearing 625610
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:49 am

Leannah wrote:Lea will have to take you bouth out behind the toolshead.... Excuses for disapearing 625610

Take me! Take me! Excuses for disapearing 478661 Excuses for disapearing 478661 Excuses for disapearing 478661
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:04 am

Buculus wrote:
Leannah wrote:Lea will have to take you bouth out behind the toolshead.... Excuses for disapearing 625610

Take me! Take me! Excuses for disapearing 478661 Excuses for disapearing 478661 Excuses for disapearing 478661

Somehow i think we have a different ide about what will happen back there Buc...... Suspect
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:38 am

Leannah wrote:
Buculus wrote:

Somehow i think we have a different ide about what will happen back there Buc...... Suspect

You never know till you try... Excuses for disapearing 51103
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum