Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rakshine - Death Knight level 80

3 posters

Go down

Rakshine - Death Knight level 80 Empty Rakshine - Death Knight level 80

Post  Rakshine Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:45 am

1. IRL name
- Jamie

2. Your age

3. IRL location and time zone
- United Kingdom BST+1

4. IRL gender
- Male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here)
- Normal Dungeons / Heroic Dungeons / Done Half of Naxx 25

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours)
- The time I spend on the game is random, it is normally about 3-5 hours a day but if there is anything planned I can be on much longer.

7. What do you expect from our Guild?
- I won't Sugar coat it, my ultimate goal is to get better gear. But having decent people to play and have fun with is a big bonus to me.

8. How can you contribute to our Guild?
- Time, Loyalty, dedication and possibly humour

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have?
- Blood Elf Death Knight - PVE (Frost Spec Tank) - PVP (Blood Spec)

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl?
- Artisan - Mining/Jewelcrafting

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules)
- V. Insulting, badmouthing or childish behavior (n00b, 1!!one!!1, naaabs!!! etc.) will not be accepted. Procedures as per point 3.
- Because no one likes assholes Surprised

12. What is your level of English?
-So good, I can slaughter it Twisted Evil

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one)
- Rakshine - Level 80

14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular?
- WOW Forums - Your guild isn't inactive? Surprised Na haha you guys seem nice enough.

15. Any additional information you would like to add
- Not the best geared in the world.. Frost spec I have about 26k health with 517 defence but I am always trying to better my skills and my gear. So please teach me as I am willing to learn and participate!

Last edited by Rakshine on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rakshine
Rakshine

Back to top Go down

Rakshine - Death Knight level 80 Empty Re: Rakshine - Death Knight level 80

Post  Buculus Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 am

I like the fact you put it straight about gearing up. I have to ask one question though - do you expect us to gear you up so that you can apply to some more hardcore raiding guild? I expect honest answer from you.

Also keep in mind that yes - we will take you to HCs and raids but don't expect us to give up our time to gear you up as we don't know you yet. We do this for our good friends farming emblems at the same time but last thing I would like to see is you leaving us when you gear up.

I didn't sugar coated it either so throw your cards on the table and tell us honestly what your plans are when you gear up - stay with us or move on?
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakshine Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:56 am

I can not promise that I will stay with the guild forever, that is something no one can promise. I know that I won't get gear straight away, it is something that has to be earned and built up over time. I see joining a guild as a two part thing, I may not be getting gear when I want but I'll always be getting more experiance then I have now.

I'm not looking for a fast quick ride, I take what I can get when I get it. I help people out, they help me out. Thats how guilds should be, right? (I say that because a few I've been in haven't).
Rakshine
Rakshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Rakshine wrote:I can not promise that I will stay with the guild forever, that is something no one can promise. I know that I won't get gear straight away, it is something that has to be earned and built up over time. I see joining a guild as a two part thing, I may not be getting gear when I want but I'll always be getting more experiance then I have now.

I'm not looking for a fast quick ride, I take what I can get when I get it. I help people out, they help me out. Thats how guilds should be, right? (I say that because a few I've been in haven't).

I don't expect you to say 'I'll stay with you forever'. What I don't wont is to help someone to gear up and then hear 'was nice but I'm off to more hardcore guild as I finally met their gear requirements...' If I'm not mistaken we had a guy or two how did it hence my question.

Our guild is friendly and easygoing - we are helpful bunch but we do not want our readiness to help people to be abused.

That's prety much it Smile Don't get me wrong - had to ask. You seem reasonable enough - throw us a whisper in game for invite and we'll see how we get on Wink

EDIT: My question was more along the lines of 'do you want to use us as a jump board to gear up?'
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakshine Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Understandable, just wanted you to know my intentions Surprised

I'm on now if you are.
Rakshine
Rakshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:14 pm

Rakshine wrote:Understandable, just wanted you to know my intentions Surprised

Just keep in mind that we value good fun over good gear Wink Good gear will come with time and good fun is priceless - you can't farm it in instaces or raids Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Rakshine wrote:
I'm on now if you are.

I'm not online but our raiding team should still be in Ulduar at the moment Smile Whisper one of our Officers for invite (Leannah, Shanla, Beregen, Teshija, Silahco - at least one of them should be on Smile )
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakshine Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Thanks, will do when one of them are free.
Rakshine
Rakshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Rakshine wrote:Thanks, will do when one of them are free.

See ya in game then Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 am

Yeah we have already meet and run some ToC HC thoughter...Smile. But again welcomme mate...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down