Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Proffesion for Droods?

4 posters

Go down

Best Proffesion for Droods? Empty Best Proffesion for Droods?

Post  Happytree Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 am

Hi all just wondering what proffesion to get for Happytree, she has mining an skinning maxed and Milli has herbalism maxed so have the full pic of proffesions Smile anybody have any suggestions what prof to replace for what on happy? (i wouldnt mind making some gold too!) ty^^
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Best Proffesion for Droods? Empty Re: Best Proffesion for Droods?

Post  Berg Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:32 am

I'd sat either LW or JC.. If it was me I would probably go JC and keep mining to level this with.. Smile JC gives great stats to all classes and a good moneymaker.. Also I don't really see LW giving Happytree anything special except bracers enchants, when she's so wellgeared already.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:00 am

Hmm im tossing about this myself on Jolly...Question I was first thinking herb/Alch but i realy only need Herb sins we some Alch in guild and i need to make some monney sins im about 4 K gold in to the mats for http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47604 and i still have some mats to go...Sad. Anyways can you make some monney from tailoring and Enchanting?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:24 am

On main I would always go for JC + BS. 2 extra sockets and JC gems..... Especialy if you are planning on tanking at any time!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down