Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB leatherworking

4 posters

Go down

WTB leatherworking Empty WTB leatherworking

Post  Berg Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:44 am

I'm not complaining about drops in toc10, I've been lucky with 3 new items in there, but I'm a bit tired that I never get any spellpower mail drops anymore.

So I'm taking situation in my own hands and want to know if we have LW in guild who can make:

Black Chitin Bracers
Lightning Grounded Boots

Don't have mats right now, but if we have someone who can make these and I'm not in the cheap corner I might go get the mats.. Razz
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

WTB leatherworking Empty Re: WTB leatherworking

Post  Teshija Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:51 am

I have some nerubian chitin and icy dragon scales in store, always saved.......
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:18 am

I have LW maxed on Serjo, but since i can usually never raid with yuo all due to getting online too late, i haven't any of those patterns yet.
All i can say is that if they are BoE (i don't know wether they are BoP or are BoE) if yuo might see them drop, you could consider giving me them to learn and craft those for all who needs.

Cheers.

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:36 am

Serjo wrote:I have LW maxed on Serjo, but since i can usually never raid with yuo all due to getting online too late, i haven't any of those patterns yet.
All i can say is that if they are BoE (i don't know wether they are BoP or are BoE) if yuo might see them drop, you could consider giving me them to learn and craft those for all who needs.

Cheers.

Serjo

The Black Chithin Bracers pattern is BoE... I've seen those on AH for about 400g, but don't know about the feet item pattern.
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:24 am

Berg wrote:The Black Chithin Bracers pattern is BoE... I've seen those on AH for about 400g, but don't know about the feet item pattern.
Here's the link: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45097#dropped-by Seems pretty BoE to me, gl finding one though Razz
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:34 am

Well I have the similar problem...Need the mats for BS chest and bracers....
Mostly having trouble getting crusader orbs since they are expensive as hell.. Sad
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:17 am

Well, I decided to do this myself.. Spent 1000g on maxing LW on Dellepude and then 3000 more on pattern and mats for bracers.. Was thinking I will have the possibility to get 2 more nice LW recipes in IC anyway, so might as well get it maxed now and get some more benefits for my shaman.. Only need the feet item now Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down