Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mucifer - DPS Warrior

3 posters

Go down

Mucifer - DPS Warrior Empty Mucifer - DPS Warrior

Post  LordMucifer Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:54 pm

1. IRL name
Mikael

2. Your age

3. IRL location and time zone
Sweden

4. IRL gender
Male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here)
well,.. where to start,.. Ive been playing here on this realm for about 4 years now,.. Ive done almost anything that could be done,.. Experienced with all 60raids, TBC-raids and almost all Wotlk raids (havnt done Ulduar). Played alot of pvp as well,.. both arena as old bgs (still hate blizzard for removing the old ranking system). Now the latest year, I havnt played hardcore at all. Just foolin round, lvling alts, legendary farms, achievement hunting, and such =D played both as Tank as Dps.

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours)
well,.. nowadays, Its not that much. Like 3-4 days a week, and the time can vary from 18h down to 1h,...

7. What do you expect from our Guild?
I expect to have fun and socialize.

8. How can you contribute to our Guild?
Well,.. got good gear both PvP wise, as PvE wise. I can be a good reinforcement if u need a experienced dpser =D And Ill bring a happy face the minute I log on =D hehe

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have?
Tauren Warrior and Troll Mage I mainly play atm,.. Thinking of might rolling a funny goblin dk in Cataclysm xD

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl?
I got Mining and Skinning. Both full skilled up. Moneymaking ftw =D

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules)
Well, wow is a good way to make friends, I got friends all way back from lvl60-age all way up to here 80. Even though some of em aint playing no more, still got such good contact in game that I still talk to em (some even daily), even meet up irl. So my guildrule is: Treat everyone in guild fairly, cause most of em are/will be ure friends.

12. What is your level of English?
Well enough for most occations

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one)
Mucifer 80

14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular?
Well,. Ive noticed u guys for quite some time now,.. Some of my friends have been playin there with u. Slinko, Serjo n Zeuus I know from old days. I decided to join now, since my other 2 friends Missliss and Fahrao joined u today,.. and I miss em alrdy. I rly like to play with my friends and help out every time I can.

15. Any additional information you would like to add
^^ not that I can come to think of atm ^^ xD U can contact me on my mage Muci,.. Im mostly playing it atm, since only 1 lvl away from 80 =D Hope to c ya round soon =D
LordMucifer
LordMucifer

Back to top Go down

Mucifer - DPS Warrior Empty Re: Mucifer - DPS Warrior

Post  Buculus Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Thank you for nice application mate Smile I'll cut long story short - welcome to our mad house Smile /w me or one of our Officers for invite (Teshija, Leannah, Beregen, Silahco, Shanla)

See you in game Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:48 am

Yeah welcomme mate..Smile sry for the latnes of my reply...
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down