Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Questline step by step. Do this BEFORE IC5

5 posters

Go down

New Questline step by step. Do this BEFORE IC5 Empty New Questline step by step. Do this BEFORE IC5

Post  Berg Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:32 am

Found this nice guide to the questline that in the end rewards an item level 251 weapon. Some of the quests takes place inside IC5 which is why I think you should look at this BEFORE you enter IC5. You might as well do both things at once.. Wink

Guide

Edit: It's actually the questline for alliance they descripe here, but it's almost the same.. The only change as I understand it is that you ofc don't have to sneak into Sunreavers quarter and steal something. It is ofc the Silver covenant's quarter (Alliance quarter) in Dalaran you sneak into. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Questline step by step. Do this BEFORE IC5 Empty Re: New Questline step by step. Do this BEFORE IC5

Post  Leannah Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:45 am

Very nice Bere... New Questline step by step. Do this BEFORE IC5 342285

I just read throw it quickly but i did not get from where you will get the sword hilt in the first place... scratch .... where do you pick up the first quest so to say?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Questline step by step. Do this BEFORE IC5 Empty Re: New Questline step by step. Do this BEFORE IC5

Post  Buculus Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 am

Hehe - would love to have a day off on Wednesday to do q-line before we enter IC5 Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:55 am

The first quest is picked up at an NPC who walks around Dalaran, if you click "The videos" on the link i posted, the first one is a horde character running through the questline Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:14 am

Cool Smile Should be lot of fun but I guess we'll try to run IC5 even without q-line on Wednesday Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:29 am

Well, my plan is to start questline as soon as I get home, so that I'm rdy for it in the evening on both Beregen and Delle.. Then I will do 1 hc with you guys and then farm normal mode until I'm done with questline on Beregen and then on Delle and maybe do some more runs on Delle since he could use a few items from normal mode. Smile

Hopefully it will be guildruns all Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:39 am

Yeah i watch it now during my lunch break....Smile it seams clear...Smile Although hopfully it will not be bugged and you dont need to "farm" it so to say...Smile

But i will do that same Whit Lea and Nizzo...Smile although why i will do it Nizzo i dont knowe sins there is no tanking sword...Sad. but a nice Healing OS mace...Smile. Or should i go for the DPS 2 handed... scratch ... i asume you can only do it ones..Smile so its best picking the right one ...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:01 am

Leannah wrote:Yeah i watch it now during my lunch break....Smile it seams clear...Smile Although hopfully it will not be bugged and you dont need to "farm" it so to say...Smile

But i will do that same Whit Lea and Nizzo...Smile although why i will do it Nizzo i dont knowe sins there is no tanking sword...Sad. but a nice Healing OS mace...Smile. Or should i go for the DPS 2 handed... scratch ... i asume you can only do it ones..Smile so its best picking the right one ...Smile

Well, the agi and stam sword is a nice tanking weap imho (even if im not sure since i know nothing about pala and tanking). I think they assume you don't need def on weap at the level you're going to tank IC and agi is anyway a good avoidance stat beyond 540 def. I'd go for that for tanking if i were a war/pala (will go for 2 hand as a DK ofc).

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:34 am

Berg wrote:The first quest is picked up at an NPC who walks around Dalaran, if you click "The videos" on the link i posted, the first one is a horde character running through the questline Smile

On the PTR the hilt is sold by vendors.
From the way the quest text for the initial quest is worded, it seems that the hilt is something you pick up or loot. Smile
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:35 am

Serjo wrote:
Leannah wrote:Yeah i watch it now during my lunch break....Smile it seams clear...Smile Although hopfully it will not be bugged and you dont need to "farm" it so to say...Smile

Well, the agi and stam sword is a nice tanking weap imho (even if im not sure since i know nothing about pala and tanking). I think they assume you don't need def on weap at the level you're going to tank IC and agi is anyway a good avoidance stat beyond 540 def. I'd go for that for tanking if i were a war/pala (will go for 2 hand as a DK ofc).

Serjo

Sooooo you are saying i dont knowe what im talking about...... Suspect ...... Buc What is the penalty of pointing out officers stupidity?

... I love you I love you I love you

Hehe true serjo i need to have a better look at that sword...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 am

Leannah wrote:Buc What is the penalty of pointing out officers stupidity?

Penalty for Officer or for the one who pointed it? New Questline step by step. Do this BEFORE IC5 51103

lol!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 am

So you are all against me i see... Suspect

...Very Happy
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum