Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuhnu's application

2 posters

Go down

Tuhnu's application Empty Tuhnu's application

Post  Gredeth Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:01 am

Hey,
I thought I'd make an alt soon and since I've been playing on alliance for quite a long time now, I thought I might just as well make a horde alt, so here we go.

1. IRL name - Hannu

2. Your age - 18 (19 in September)

3. IRL location and time zone - Helsinki, Finland, GMT+3

4. IRL gender - Male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here) - Almost two years now, I think

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours) - I play for around 2-3 hours a day on the character I feel like playing (atm I'm quite bored to play on my rogue)

7. What do you expect from our Guild? - As long as I have some friendly people to play with, I'm happy

8. How can you contribute to our Guild? - I'm more than happy to help out in any way I can, especially newcomers. I've played all the classes to around lvl 30 or so, so I know some things about all of them with the exception of hunters.

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have? - What race/class I have on Shattered Hand? Nothing yet. My main character is a lvl 67 Night Elf rogue on Sunstrider PvP, in case you want to know Wink I've been thinking of starting a healer and I'm ready to even level up with a healing spec if I have enough people to instance with. I'm either going to roll a tauren druid or an undead priest.

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl? - I'm going to start out with herbalism & skinning to get some money.

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules) - V. Insulting, badmouthing or childish behavior (n00b, 1!!one!!1, naaabs!!! etc.) will not be accepted. Procedures as per point 3.

12. What is your level of English? - I'd say it's fluent.

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one) - Don't have one on Shattered Hand, yet.

14. Any additional information you would like to add - I'm still leveling up my rogue and after that I'm going to do arena with my irl friend, so my alt on Shattered Hand (if I can join Doomed Riders) will only be in use when I don't feel like playing on my rogue or don't have anything useful to do on him.

EDIT: You can contact me at Hapsunnapsu@hotmail.com or by whispering/sending in-game mail to Tuhnu at Sunstrider PvP.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Tuhnu's application Empty Re: Tuhnu's application

Post  Teshija Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:54 am

Hello and welcome.
I just want to point out that this is mostly re rolling guild: Sure we are easy going and slowly leveling now mainly due to all of the new people trickling i all the time. Nobody can't tell you not to play with RL friends, I am in the same situation. I have a 63 now warrior on spinebreaker and sometimes play with reallife friends there. Point is they only do arenas after leveling (i like that as well but that is all they will be doing) So i joined here and ended up playing hunter much more than warrior although I rely enjoyed tanking and was protection Very Happy
I just wanna say that you are welcome in, and that you try and play with us, I rely dont think it would be fair to other members of the guild if you are only to show up when you are bored and got nothing better to do.
So if you are ready to spend some time with us great whisp me, Spiderspy, Buculus, Nahimana or Kitchi ingame, when you make your char. :
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:39 am

Good point there. I'll play my rogue for now and when I really feel like I need and want to play some other character, I'll post a new application. Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:47 am

Ok cya around Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content