Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree n Moo n Tiz

+8
Berg
Serjo
gorhq
Teshija
Buculus
Tizeaza
MooLoove
Happytree
12 posters

Go down

Tree n Moo n Tiz Empty Tree n Moo n Tiz

Post  Happytree Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:29 am

Hi all just to let u all know the 3 of us are going to b leaving the guild, we are just going to make our own little 3 man guild so we can just play at our own pace and now that the guild has plenty of members i feel it is the best time to leave. I wont b on wow much after christmas either and wont b raiding much. But if u guys are ever short of a dps/healer then post a message on the guild forum we will keep an eye on u all hehe our new mini guild is called Down With The System, we like to think of it as a mini extension of doomed riders as me n moo have wanted to have ou r own little guild so we have i hope u are all ok with this and we will stay in touch and most of all thank you all very much for such an awesome time in your guild, but me n moo feel that the raiding is getting a bit serious and we only want to have fun anyway bb all seeya in game Smile
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Tree n Moo n Tiz Empty Re: Tree n Moo n Tiz

Post  MooLoove Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:37 am

Yeah basically what the tree said, as much as we love this guild and all of ya, we feel that now your doing 25 mans such, its gotten way too serious and we don't enjoy playing (I think you've noticed we've not raided for a few weeks, this is basically why). Now that we have our own 4 man guild (including Zax) we can do things at our own pace and and a laugh and not have to worry about letting other people down.

But thankyou guys for letting us join you in the first place Very Happy I can see that your gonna go far, we'll be cheering you on!

Best of luck to you all Tree n Moo n Tiz 342285

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Tizeaza Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:56 am

What to say Thank you to all who have made wow such a blast while being in the guild you are all great players and even better friends. Going to miss you guys loads please feel free to /w me if you need anything. i only started playing WOW to play with Moo and Happy (IRL friends) / (God parents to my son) so when they made the hard decision to leave i said i would follow. so in closing merry christmas to all and don't be strangers
much love Tiz (Mages Ftw) xx
Tizeaza
Tizeaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:18 am

Don't know what to say really... Always makes me sad to see good people leaving us. I'm not going to say we lost you though as I do hope all 3 of you will stay around. I would like to thank you all for your time spent with us Smile It was great fun and pleasure to have you here Smile As I said - I'm not going to say good bye as I do hope we'll meet on forums and in-game from time to time. If your little guild will need some support in wow you know where to find us Smile

I didn't think our progress will cause some of you leaving. As I always say it's hard to make everyone happy (maybe apart from Happytree as he's always happy Wink ) but we try our best and now I see it won't suit all Sad

Anyhow - I wish you all the best and good luck with your new guild Smile We're still on the same server and you are more than welcome on our forums as well Smile If you're stuck or want to run some stuff with us for fun - give us a shout. Don't be strangers Smile

P.S. I miss duo cow dance already Sad

P.S.2. Have a merry and peaceful Xmas Smile All the best!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:24 am

"I didn't think our progress will cause some of you leaving. As I always say it's hard to make everyone happy (maybe apart from Happytree as he's always happy Wink ) but we try our best and now I see it won't suit all Sad"

With the progress you guys are doing, we found it was all too quick for us to keep gearing up, and what with mine and Happy's work schedules and Tiz seeing his son & partner, it was all just too stressful to fit everything in lol. I hope no one thinks were leaving on bad terms, because were not, we would just rather do things at a slower pace so we get a chance to see it all ( take for example, I've only done half of the bosses in Ulduar 10, so I would like to finish it all eventually, but at my own pace, gear I'm not too bothered about. )

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:27 am

Question Question Question Question

Well I thought I will live to see many things but anyone accusing doomed riders of beign serious raiding guild is definitly not one of them. Guess time do change and we got more serious without even noticing it.

Anyways, you guys were and always will be a part of doomed riders family. Truth be told I already miss that Mooooooing when you guys log on. You are great folks, and we are gonna miss you for your funny ways and stuff you brought into our raids/groups.

Have fun, dont be strangers and above all keep in touch!

EDIT: we know its not under bad terms
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:34 am

Fair enough Moo Smile Take your time and enjoy wow at your own pace but do stay in touch Smile I know what you mean with work/IRL stuff/wow time as I struggle a lot myslef trying to find time for everything...

I'll see ya in game (I hope!) Smile

And as Tesh said you'll be always part of DR Smile

Moooo!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gorhq Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:09 am

I would like to say I am sad to see you go, happytree, moolove and tizeaza. You guys were always there for the others in the guild and always brought a fun and inspiring attitude to guildruns, be that in heroics or raids. You have never let me down and I hope you will have fun with your newly started guild!

All the best, Kayila / Gorhq.

gorhq

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:52 am

ARGHHH Which Tree will i be hiding under when flirting with Moo? Razz

Kidding aside, all I can say is Merry Xmas Happy (MOO) New Year and hope all the best for you all!
I do really hope we will keep in touch anyway and I ask yuo permission to add to friends in order to let it be easier Smile.

Enjoy your time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Happytree Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:46 am

Its nice to hear such good replies^^ ive got many characters aws u may know so il add their names to this post so if u want you can add me The names are : Happytree (durrr),Miltank,Doombane,Jezzakai,Lunahoof,Sezaria,Jazzakh and thats it hehe Merry X-Mas! xxx
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:39 am

Nooooo!! no no no !! NO!! This is not what I wished for christmas.. Sad

Well, it's your decision even though I most certainly will miss you all. It has been very fun to get to know you all and I hope you will enjoy the new guild you've created.. If not, you know where to find us Smile

Have a merry christmas and don't be a stranger.. santa
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:54 am

Well I actually hope their new guild crumbles to the floor so they can return to their parents house Cool

Kidding just hoping to see you guyss happy as only trees can be!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:56 am

Big tears is dripping from the empty eyeholes of Schaah. Mama Uurah mourn two of her best girlfriends leaving. Maldiar cant belive that his Guru the great Happytree is leaving and Femias seacret dream of girl-cowgirl action might newer come true. =( =( =(

Good luck with your mini Guild, Keep in thouch and dont be shy if you need a hand with something.
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Happytree Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:04 am

Dont Worry u havent seen the last of Happytree and Moolove! Smile
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:08 am

awh D: ill miss u guys Sad Sad Sad

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Tree n Moo n Tiz Empty bye :)

Post  Rossija.alliaz Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 am

Well ,though i dont know you guys becouse i've only been in the guild for a couple of days, you guys seemse to be a bounch of great guys and i wish you all luck with the guild of yours Smile And as everyone else said don't be strangers and come visit us Smile

best luck , Rossija Smile
Rossija.alliaz
Rossija.alliaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:14 am

Well i see i missed a few thinks this past week whene i havent been on the forum....Sad. All and all i say i will miss you all...Smile especialy now that my tribute toon to you (Jollyroot) is getting up there in lvl i was hoping to do some healing whit the "moooo" family....Smile and Tiz i will miss you breading down my neck pushing Lea to keep putting out that DPS. Now i will deffelently start slacking...Smile

I hope you all did not feel to pressuer to raid and thet is why you leave i knowe i can be a bit of a bully in that regard but its all out of love... I love you . We always say you raid as mutch or as little as you want. Saying this ofc if you want your own little guild you should start it and i could not be happyer aslong as your doing what you want. But remamber your all always welcome back to the guild anytime and we will be around if you want to go ulduar or something later on, i still need thosue achiv for bouth Nizzo and Lea...Smile.

As Buc say this is not goodbye sins you will all be around and i will add you to my "friends" list...Smile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down