Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 mage, 80 hunter

2 posters

Go down

80 mage, 80 hunter Empty 80 mage, 80 hunter

Post  ray Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:21 pm

1. IRL name
Ray.

2. Your age

3. IRL location and time zone
SWE UTC +1 (winter).

4. IRL gender
Male.

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here)
Pre-TBC as healer (priest) in raids, WOTLK 5man heroics.

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours)
Depends on my work schedule, in general 2-4h/day, 4-5 days/week.

7. What do you expect from our Guild?
To get to play with the people I know in the guild in raids and hopefuly find more good and fun players to enjoy the game with.

8. How can you contribute to our Guild?
Hopefuly being one of those good and fun players.

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have?
80 Forsaken Mage, 80 Orc Hunter.

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl?
Herb/alch 450/450
Eng/Mining 450/450

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules)

12. What is your level of English?
Spoken - good. Written - not great (Dyslectic)

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one)
Gropp -80 Hunter.
Blaxy -80 Mage.

14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular?
Misslis and Fahrao recomended it.

15. Any additional information you would like to add?
More about me, as stated above I played as healer pre-TBC but stopped playing shortly after TBC came out. Recently I started playing again.
This time around I chose to play as DPS and have leveled 2 characters to 80. As DPS I have alot to learn and am by no mean an expert at either class.
At times I have countles hours to spend in game, but at other times I have little to no time due to my job.
I am a slow typer and a bad speller, and as a result to this I might not partake in guild chat that often and people might experience me as "quiet" in groups, but my spoken English, as well as my understanding of the langudge, is not lacking in any way and I have no problem communicating when it's needed.
I also use emotes extensively (a bad habit I've picked up online), but I am trying to get that problem under control (4 days emote free today Very Happy )..

....damn

ray

Back to top Go down

80 mage, 80 hunter Empty Re: 80 mage, 80 hunter

Post  Buculus Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:12 am

Thank you for your application mate. I wouldn't worry too much about being dislectic - we have some dislectic people here so no worries. The only thing is we can not guarantee you a spot for every raid as we are in a place where we have few too many dpss for 2 10man groups but not enough geared ones for 1 25man yet. This means we have to rotate people in raids.

Apart from that - welcome to our guild Smile /w one of the Officers for inv (Teshija, Beregen, Leannah, Shanla, Silahco)
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:08 am

Yeah welcome mate...Smile Dont worry about spelling or emots i have laide the grondwork on that for some time now...Smile.

As buc said: Im not sure what lvl your gear are but right now we mostly run ICC 10 man (and sone hopfully some 25 man totc or something els on sundays) so feel free to signe up for those...Smile. Although sometime we might do other runs on alts and sutch but that will be spur of the momant things...Smile

Other then that welcome mate...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down