Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have slowed down a bit...:)

2 posters

Go down

I have slowed down a bit...:) Empty I have slowed down a bit...:)

Post  Leannah Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 am

Well this is one of those times im happy to be a doomed rider. Sins we are not hardcore raiding we as players can go throw periods of more activaty and less activety and right now im in period of low activaty...Smile

Im posting this just to let you all know, and many of you have already seen, that im taking it a bit easy on the raiding planing front for a while...Smile. I will ofc still be online but i will not focus so much on planing raids...Smile. Dont worry however sins we are many officers that can do the jobb just as good or even better then me...Smile.

The reson i do this is because im currantly starting to wright my first artical and it will demand my full attention. My gametime might be limeted from time to time aswell but the main thing is that if i do something i tend to get sucked in to it fully. So if im organising raids i find myself more often then not thinking about that at work...Smile and right now i need my brain back to think about this wrighting...Smile. Although i will still signe up for raids most of the time and help out as much as i can i will just not plan or lead them...Smile.
Im not realy sure how long it will take but regardles whene it is down i will be back again organising raids...Smile. But as i said we are many officers capable of doing this and posting this is as much for me a way to make it final to myself as it is to inform you all about this...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have slowed down a bit...:) Empty Re: I have slowed down a bit...:)

Post  Teshija Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:19 am

PAPERS ARE WOW KILLERS I KID YOU NOT!!!!!!!

Anyways good luck on your first try m8. I am sure you are gonna do a smashing try.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum