Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ICC 25 man

4 posters

Go down

ICC 25 man Empty ICC 25 man

Post  Leannah Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:27 am

So we downed the first boss so far...Smile Great jobb all...Smile. Second boss will demand some work but i think whene we all get a bit confident in it and increas our DPS we will squise by...Smile. We need to be a bit faster whit DPS on adds and then later on boss sins we accualy survied the entire fight untill enrange...Smile. But i think that will be better whene all players get a bit more familjer whit the tactics...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

ICC 25 man Empty Re: ICC 25 man

Post  Lillknekten Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:24 am

Yes it was fun. First time for me in ICC25. Happy to be part of this friendly group.
Everyone tried their best and no complaining.

Cya all Very Happy

Lillknekten

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:11 am

Im pretty sure that as long as people turn up for the raid tomorro we should be able to down two more bosses in ICC25.
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillknekten Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:48 am

I work until 20.00, I hope you will be late - starting the raid tonight ..... Smile

Lillknekten

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:27 am

Just a heads up this raid will continju tonight so the ICC 10 man raid that was gona be continjued tonigh will be skipped. But Kay if you read this be online if you want then you can take Nizzo´s spot as tank and Nizzo or jolly can heal or i can sit it out whitout any problems...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:16 am

Well all and all 3 bosses down...Smile and we have a good try at sourfang aswell...Smile. I call that an suxes...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:55 am

OK only 1 boss down this week...Sad. Well its a bit of a roadblock that boss...Smile. I Think we where just unfocused and maybee for next time we can prioratise adds a bit more so it will be easier to tank and DPS...Smile. I knowe i for one had a bad day healing...Sad i was running around like a headless chicken most of the fight...Smile. Well it happens i guess but i guess i have to shape up sins i accualy was kickt from raid last night... Suspect and Schaah said i need to shape up or i have to start healing Utgard Keep....REGULAR.... Crying or Very sad

...Very Happy
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:17 am

I was there for last 2 tries as a replacer (tanking add coming from the stairs) and i think we could think about gathering adds (at least melee ones) and Aoeing them in order to optimize DPS on adds, killing them faster and switching to burn Boss' shield before enrage.
Is it a viable tactic?
Have a great time.
See ya soon Smile

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 am

Hmm i dont rightly knowe the problem is that different adds a re imune to different dmg pluss some adds do nasty meele dmg and some spell reflect so i think its dangorus having players DPS bindly on adds...Sad. But i think Schaah can ansver this question better...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum