Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deleted by schaah

+4
krosof
schaah
Teshija
Leannah
8 posters

Go down

deleted by schaah Empty deleted by schaah

Post  Leannah Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 am

Well first off i like to say players will disagree from time to time and airing out the problems insted of letting them fester is good. However I dont think we should start listing thinks we think is wrong whit a player on the forum. Now ofc im not baning players from responding by saying this. I just want you all to keep it cival and remamber noone is on trail here.

Now saying that i do respect your opinions and feeling Krosof and i will try to mediate and answer any questions you and Nescafe might have or going to have in this thread.

First off all no player will be linked to another one be it good or bad. Meening we never judge a player for what another player dose beeing it good or bad we are all individual.

Regarding raiding: Yes it is true we have limeted time to raid that is why we only raid in proggresraids (as a guild but ofc other guildys should feel free to put up raids) and that meens we don have the capasaty to boost anyone in a raid whitout the rest of the group suffering. Everyone needs to be able to do there jobbs and that includes farming HC for Gear, bring potts to raid, have gear enchanted and gemed, knowe tactics or atleast have the abilaty to listen in on VENT and to some extent knowe your class and rotation or atleast be willing to learn. All this so we can help each other as mutch as posible to reache a common goal.
Now saying this about raiding i need to add that all players dont want to do this they might just want to lvl char, hunt achiv, farming gold etc and that is ofc also fine. You dont have to raid just because your in this guild we are glad to have any players in here its the comunaty we want...Smile. But again if you want to raid you need to put in some work and efford in to it. Now we dont have any "fixed" limites on what you need to do to get to raid we will from time to time let players get a chanse to show what they can do. I just like to add that we dont expect all players to do exacly the same DPS or HPS we are diffrent and so are the classes...Smile. We just want players to do there best and be able to do there part...Smile
Now ofc the guild will help players the best we can but regarding endgame we cant prommis to boost anyone sins that is a bit counterproductive but what we will do is help players to understand ther class better by giving tips on rotaions and refering to webbpages etc...Smile we will help guildys to help themself...Smile

Regarding charging guildies for crafting: Well personaly i think if the guildy have mates ofc you should not charge that is just commun curtasy but its nothing we will force guildys to do.

Regarding comunitacion abilaty: We just want players to be able to understand eng whit i think many, if not all, of us do. We dont expect players to be able to spell well or even have a rish vocabulary on that i think im the "poster boy"...Smile

Regarding age: Yes we do have a +18 years rule but all that are in the guild sins we started beeing more harsh about it are ofc more then welcomme to stay. But, and im not pointing any fingers here, if players start accting imaturly we will kick them from guild. The Guild chat is ment to be a positive place to talk...Smile and that is something we take very seriously. Ofc players are alowed to disagree as long as they are respectfull and polite.

Now i hope i have adressed your conserns here the best of mine abilaty and if Nescafe have anything to say i will adress that to. I have heard your argument Krosof and i do respect them but as it is now there is no talk about kicking anyone from the guild not from what i have seen or heard. Other officers and guildys can ofc come whit comments and opinions aswell
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

deleted by schaah Empty Re: deleted by schaah

Post  Teshija Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:17 am

In all of these things i see one major issue in my eyes:

''Ryze hade all the mats but still nescafé wanted 20g fee....''

FOr all those who forgot, we are in a guild and the aim of the guild is to provide us all a more easier enviroment to play the game. Charging guildies for time spent to click and make an item/enchant...etc is complete lack of guild/family call it what you like behaviour.

It simply shouldnot be done.

For the rest of the stuff, I ll just stay quite since I wasnt on line for quite some time.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:51 am

*DELETED MAIN POST*

Dont madmouth other guildies on the forum. If you got problems or complains about other guildmembers take it up with one of the officers or/and with the person in question.
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  krosof Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:21 am

Okej thx for your opinion. I know that I pointed a finger there at him. But i got so upset about his action to other pople that are my friends. so I wanted to bring it up.

I diden't say that you should kick him but just tell him to behave... =P

krosof

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:21 am

All is good Krosof...Smile

I agree whit schaah here. Ofc disagrements should be voiced but publicly pointout a persons faults or just giving crittic to a behavour is a fine line to walk. However i dont want players to be scared to speak there mind if somthing bothers you. Just try to phrase it constructivly and respectfully...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:27 am

"Dont madmouth other guildies on the forum. If you got problems or complains about other guildmembers take it up with one of the officers or/and with the person in question."

that u wrote, well i have talked to him, and i have said it, i even tried helping him playing his DK cuz he dident know how to do it really at the start (he still dont really got it) and he was a friend of krosof, and me a while but not for me anymore, when ever i tried to help him or explain something, he just said that im lieing and i was never right and well, no matter what i said, it was a lie. okay so now he calls me a lier after i tried to help him? well thats not very nice is it? and i did actely tell it to him. but he dident listen.

i know we should be nice and so in our guild be i have my limits, i aint going on a raid with him, he got 4.6kGS (its not that bad) but he never ever been over 2k dps, and that would just make it harder/ruin my/other ppls chances in a raid. i do not speak to him more then that i do anwser to what he says, but i no longer think of him as a friend, im not gonna have some little kid (nescafé is little) calling my a lier when i try to help him cuz he had some trubles!

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:49 am

Teshija wrote:In all of these things i see one major issue in my eyes:

''Ryze hade all the mats but still nescafé wanted 20g fee....''

FOr all those who forgot, we are in a guild and the aim of the guild is to provide us all a more easier enviroment to play the game. Charging guildies for time spent to click and make an item/enchant...etc is complete lack of guild/family call it what you like behaviour.

It simply shouldnot be done.

For the rest of the stuff, I ll just stay quite since I wasnt on line for quite some time.

Agree 100% with Tesh. There are few more things when it comes to Nescafe which I left on Officers forum for the time being.
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:55 am

Well i did not see this disusion im not sure if i was ofline or if i just missed it but regardless if you dont want to play or talk to eatch other that is ofc somethinng we can force you to nore do we want to but atleast be civial an polite to each other in guildchat.

I can see feelings have been hurt but sins i dont rightly knowe what happen i will not meddle in it but to state that disagrements will happen from time to time but it often helps to talk it out and only to state what i said earlier about respectin each other in guildchat.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:31 am

The thing is I dont think the guild chat or the guild forum should be a place where you single out people. That about that.

I also think:

In guild:

1. You dont take fees from you guildies.
2. If you borrow money you pay back (a gíft is one thing a loan an other thing).

For raids:
1. If your sign up you show up if something comes up you tell a offecer or post it on the forum.
2. Have vent and DBM installed
3. Be geared and know your rotation. Dont sign up with a character that is way undergeared, do daily and HC and what ever to gear up. Ofcourse you going to be abit undergeared for a raid the first time you enter it but dont sign up with crappy lvling gear. Also rotations can be hard but there is internet that will help you and you can train on dummy or in HC
4. Read on the internet about the bosses. You should atleast have a clue of whats going to happen.

To quote Leannah "I will not point any fingers", but I will too all of you that is to lazy or selfish to follow this I will point my finger on you. When we raid we raid as a team some is more experesed than others. But nobody should lich on the raid. Do you best to do best.

Other thing i hate:
1. Young people
2. Everybody that have less than 20000 gold (in WoW)
3. Beggers - gold farming is easy dont be lazy
4. People that do less than 6.0 dps (including healers and tanks - they are the big dps slackers)
5. Old people

Good deam it now i have worked my self up again - back to the gym to blow out some steem.
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:53 am

schaah wrote:
Other thing i hate:
1. Young people
4. People that do less than 6.0 dps (including healers and tanks - they are the big dps slackers)
5. Old people

Good deam it now i have worked my self up again - back to the gym to blow out some steem.

lol! lol! lol!

Maybee it would be easier to ask who do you like?...Smile Exept Yourself and Mannerheim ofc...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Guild drama.

It's something inevitable, sooner or later. That is always been, that will always be.

Have no idea on what happened but i read someone charged gold for crafting something for a guildie.

Well, my fair opinion is that crafting for guildies should always be free of charge, ever. That said, I don't really think that charging 20g is anything can break a guild apart so there should have been something more going on, which I'm not aware of.

If there are issues with something and/or someone, address to Officers. They are there for a reaason.

All in all it's just a game.

Have you all a great time.

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Serjo wrote:

Well, my fair opinion is that crafting for guildies should always be free of charge, ever. That said, I don't really think that charging 20g is anything can break a guild apart so there should have been something more going on, which I'm not aware of.

It's not about the 20g. There was much more but I hope it's all cleared now Smile Make love not Warcraft Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Leannah wrote:
schaah wrote:
Other thing i hate:
1. Young people
5. Old people

lol! lol! lol!

Maybee it would be easier to ask who do you like?...Smile Exept Yourself and Mannerheim ofc...Smile

Your right, Its pretty much the Marskalk and me agaist the rest of the world. The sad part is that he have been dead for almost 60 years Sad
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:51 am

Poor lonly shaah... Sad
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:17 pm

schaah wrote:
Other thing i hate:
1. Young people
4. People that do less than 6.0 dps (including healers and tanks - they are the big dps slacke
5. Old people

I don't think your gonna like me much then, haha! Wink
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:39 pm

In my book you are great Moo.

Mama Schaah once told her son: "Their is two things in life you shall always respect and obey, the first is my little son the great Marskalk and the second thing is girl dressed up in cowcostumes".

I must say that the second part of her wisdom have left quite many confused real cow in my path, though I sometime been unsure if behind those horns and blank eyes there wasnt a real girl in a really good cowcostume. So though I sometime find myself in trubble following the word of my mother,and I must say I dont fully understand the her wisdom, I still search guides in life from a warrior long dead and girls with udderfetiches.
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down