Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comp is going for god's courier

2 posters

Go down

Comp is going for god's courier Empty Comp is going for god's courier

Post  Teshija Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:03 am

Well it seems my laptop is dying the true death for some yet undiscerned reason.
After reporting god knows how many times disc errors I think its finnally cooling system that got to him. Yestrday after dying for 6th time i didnt want to push it and I leave it be. Will have to get it to repairs on monday.

Until then Ill see if Ill be able to log on. Anyways sorry to miss out on other part of otherwise GREAT raiding experience Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Comp is going for god's courier Empty Re: Comp is going for god's courier

Post  Leannah Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:44 am

Hehe good to here mate....Smile. Well Femia jumped in and we manage to down 2 more bosses so now we are standing att the proffesors doorstep...Smile. We are aiming for him this sunday evening at 8 PM. If you want and can then just log on if not then Schaah said he can continju tanking if you cant make it...Smile

Note: well tbh we havent discusse where we go from now but i do think we atleast have a shot at the proffesor then either dreamvakers or bloodcouncil...Smile

A secound Note: Heating problems is always abit trickt however more often then not the internal warning system usaly put out an error way before there is any major problem for the hardware (although dont hold me to that...Smile). My point is if temporaraly add table fan or some other type of cooling device to the intake or maybee, if varanty alowe, remove the panel infront of the fan that might help alot...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:29 am

I think heating is just a piece of a larger problem. I should really get it to service to pull some diagnostic on it since its warranty period is almost over, so freebee repair system if it is anything to repair.

We will see I guess.

As for sunday I belaive Ill have the time for it, but we will see how the computer will be holding its ground.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:41 am

Just an update on the current situation.

Comp is in the servis for the diagnostics, and I dont really know if Ill get it back by thursday. Anyways, just want all to know that altho I have signed up for raid I might not be able to make it. Will let you know at the very latest thursday afternoon if I will make it.

Would be good to keep a spare in mind!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:02 am

ANywaaays..... wont be able to raid. Apparently diagnostics on my computer is still runing somwhere.
Dont count on me till further notice. Crying or Very sad
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:21 am

...Sad

Well lets hope its get sorted out...Sad Other ways "accadently" back over it 6 times and let them do some dignostics on it ....or give you a new computer ...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:51 am

Well to let you know that along the heating problems, motherboard of my laptop died as well. So when the spare parts arrive for repairs I will arrive back in to the game.

The sooner the better if you ask me. Keep fingrers crossed its next friday att he very latest becouse I go on vacation then which means big WOW time!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum